The Decline of Fairytale Lounge NYC

lipservice
This topic is 3116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After not going to Fairytale for a long time I decide to make a visit last night. One of my favorite dancers

was working so I told him ok, that I along with some friends will visit after a late dinner. Arrived by

1;15, was rudely told at the door 10 dollars. The place had more dancers that were not quality type

then customers. The place smelled dirty, maybe we were standing not far from the bathroom. Most

of the dancers were Latin, and very aggressive. I saw my friend dancer but he was getting dressed and

leaving, seems he and other dancers were fired by Anthony the owner and the Adonis promoter. Many

other dancers we talked to were unhappy as well with this new admistration. They say there is no other

place on Friday nights to work, so they put up with it. After a drink and a half we left!!

I wont return to this dump. Im hoping a new place on Friday opens soon with dancers.

The owner of Fairytale is a douche! Honestly a very nasty mean man! The last few times I went there he had a certain dancer that he liked and when I got a lapdance from that guy he gay me evil looks and even opened the curtains during my lapdance, which was very unprofessional!

It's rare that I chime in these days unless I feel it's warranted or somewhat helpful in adding something positive to this forum, but I must say lipservice, it does strike me as quite ironic that every single one of your posts (all 13) are anti-Adonis and Spunk while unequivocally singing the praises of Buffboyzz events. It seems like there is something more going on here besides honest and fair reporting about experiences had at each of these parties.

I make no claim that Adonis is the best or without issues here and there, just like any weekly event. I'm confident in speaking for Spunk, my partners at Fairytail Lounge, that they would express the same sentiments as I. Fortunately, I'm confident that your rhetoric and negativity will fall on deaf ears moving forward, as all one needs to do is read your 13 posts and the picture will become quite clear. Lets keep these boards informative and honest which is what I believe we're all after. If I make a mistake or fall short somewhere, I would hope that people would speak up as they have in the past, so I can correct that error and aim to better serve the customers who support ALL these clubs and offer positivity. Additionally, I support and commend anyone who runs these stripper parties in NYC or anywhere else. You won't ever hear me speak negatively about another promotion, individual, or take jabs in my emails at other parties. I'm far from perfect, but my record speaks for itself. The personal attacks and mistruths you have espoused since 2014 I won't bother to validate, as I'm quite certain few are interested. This is all I have to say about this and won't post any other responses here. Thank you as always to the loyal patrons, customers, and friends who support me and all the clubs in general. Your feedback and opinions actually mean something :)

- Tim Adonis

Archived