Pierce Bush

FourAces
This topic is 7168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ncm2169

Pierce is Barbara Bush's maiden name ... she traces her roots to that stellar 18th century President, Franklin Pierce. The family's big on keeping names in the family ... Walker (the W in W's name and the W in Geo HW's name) was Geo HW Bush's mother's maiden name.

Somehow, methinks the double entendre escaped them. ;-)

Guest ncm2169

Pierce is Barbara Bush's maiden name ... she traces her roots to that stellar 18th century President, Franklin Pierce. The family's big on keeping names in the family ... Walker (the W in W's name and the W in Geo HW's name) was Geo HW Bush's mother's maiden name.

Somehow, methinks the double entendre escaped them. ;-)

>Pierce is Neil Bush's son, so he is George W's nephew.

Pierce doesn't interest me.

But George Prescott Bush, Jeb's son that they trotted out during the last campaign, could make me scream "ai papi" any day. He's one fine latino!

Sadly, I've read that he was to be married (to a woman).

>Pierce is Neil Bush's son, so he is George W's nephew.

Pierce doesn't interest me.

But George Prescott Bush, Jeb's son that they trotted out during the last campaign, could make me scream "ai papi" any day. He's one fine latino!

Sadly, I've read that he was to be married (to a woman).

Archived