Plus Size MALE Models ?

jjkrkwood
This topic is 3093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Attractive to me is a combination of brains and brawn. The brawn is clearly visible on RM or other sites but the brains, compassion, and humanity are revealed here. That is why there are men on here that I find stunning that might defy the commonly accepted definition of stunning.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attractive to me is a combination of brains and brawn. The brawn is clearly visible on RM or other sites but the brains, compassion, and humanity are revealed here. That is why there are men on here that I find stunning that might defy the commonly accepted definition of stunning.

That's a wonderful post to share here, I'm glad you've found someone to keep your eye on :)

An ex of mine (15 years together) was working in SF. I flew out there for vacation and we went to a fund raisrr gay comedy night at a gay non profit. I tend toward loose clothing, my ex likes tighter fitting. He's gorgeous, like hung statue of David gorgeous. I prefer to keep my charms a bit closer to the vest.

A table of drunk guys asked my ex why he was wasting his time with me when they were so obviously hotter. He laughed at them and said. "You have no idea what you're talking about. He's way hotter than I am." They looked at me and laughed. My ex asked if I'd be okay with showing them my torso, I agreed to do so. I pulled off my bulky sweater, my shirt and sttod there in my t-shirt. They were shocked that I didn't wear clothes that showed off my body. My bf said, "He's smart, kind, fuñny and loyal, the hot body is a bonus. Now fuck off you douce nozzles. "

We still laugh about that cuz it happened all the time.

An ex of mine (15 years together) was working in SF. I flew out there for vacation and we went to a fund raisrr gay comedy night at a gay non profit. I tend toward loose clothing, my ex likes tighter fitting. He's gorgeous, like hung statue of David gorgeous. I prefer to keep my charms a bit closer to the vest.

A table of drunk guys asked my ex why he was wasting his time with me when they were so obviously hotter. He laughed at them and said. "You have no idea what you're talking about. He's way hotter than I am." They looked at me and laughed. My ex asked if I'd be okay with showing them my torso, I agreed to do so. I pulled off my bulky sweater, my shirt and sttod there in my t-shirt. They were shocked that I didn't wear clothes that showed off my body. My bf said, "He's smart, kind, fuñny and loyal, the hot body is a bonus. Now fuck off you douce nozzles. "

We still laugh about that cuz it happened all the time.

Fuck them, who cares. Skinny, fat, large, small no one should be with anyone for looks. That's just proving to be shallow. I'm glad your man didn't only pointout the body, shows your both gentlemen. I enjoyed your post alot!!!

Who cares what anyone thinks of us. My marketing works, I sell every curve I have. My #1 client is a client who needs TLC. Someone who isn't self obsorbed and selfish. I'm a pleaser, I please people. Come to Palm Springs. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth, but expect greatness.

There's absolutely no point in trying to get your point across to certain people. We both know that the value of a person is deeper, and that is what our clients come to us for. I tried making the same point earlier when he said that I should consider charging $100 less since I declared that I don't have a perfect body. Some might be willing to overlook a lack of experience, passion or intelligence for a hot body, while others are looking for more depth, and don't need a chiseled frame.

There's absolutely no point in trying to get your point across to certain people. We both know that the value of a person is deeper, and that is what our clients come to us for. I tried making the same point earlier when he said that I should consider charging $100 less since I declared that I don't have a perfect body. Some might be willing to overlook a lack of experience, passion or intelligence for a hot body, while others are looking for more depth, and don't need a chiseled frame.

Fuck em'!!!! He is just trying to pull a fast one over on you to try and save money. Lance your beautiful ! Fuck what anyone has to say or think. My "ignore" list is growing rapidly these days my friend. We have more that love us than hate us. There's an awfully large amount of haters too!

I am personally intimated by guys with the model perfect body. I would much rather be with an average guy who has the same struggles as I do.

I still prefer my men like THIS......

http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Peter-Van-der-Veen-shirtless.jpg

What is a HOTTIE. Where can I find this hunk of man, guys?

Seriously, there are beautiful men and women inside and out in ALL shapes and sizes.

Attractiveness is relative to each person. That is why I look through the photos on this site and on sites like Rentmen to find ones with the person smiling and not just showing off their body.

I think there is a difference between someone who has an "average" body and someone who is "plus-size". Average implies just that. Plus size implies overweight.

And if only "were" were spelled "we're", rather than "were", but as it were, it is not. :p

I didn't type it, but it's always good to know the Grammar police are On Duty.... Thx for your diligence.

I do hope the grammar police has some plus-sized officers!

"Yes, sir, I'm guilty of the that run-on sentence may I dangle my participle while you check my colon? "

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vtruJ1WIUDI/UO2CRrmb23I/AAAAAAAACUM/udSgqXkqdKc/s1600/copss.jpg

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pimentel-665x385.jpg

"Yes, sir, I'm guilty of the that run-on sentence may I dangle my participle while you check my colon? "

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vtruJ1WIUDI/UO2CRrmb23I/AAAAAAAACUM/udSgqXkqdKc/s1600/copss.jpg

"May I polish your Billy club SIR ? "

Hehe, love it! I'm plus sized where it counts, and it dangles and handles colons very well.

Archived