Houston Recommendations

Chase69
This topic is 3107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning a trip to Houston and would love to hear about any places you recommend in the city. So far I've seen previous posts mention Montrose Mining Company, Tony's Corner Pocket, South Beach, and Meteor. Out of these (and any other places you might know of) what has been your experience like? Which place lets you have the most fun with the dancers?

Lastly, for a city as large as Houston, does it have any Adonis event equivalent as is found in LA/NYC? Or any sex parties/clubs?

Thanks for the help!

I live in Houston and there are no male strip clubs at all. Never have been as far as I know. There are a few clubs with gogo boys (Meteor, Montrose Mining, JR's)......but no private dance area. Pretty much a wasteland in Houston as far as the dancing boys go. Have fun!

Although it doesn't have any strip clubs, would you say that the gogoboys at the more more dive-y gay bars like Montrose Mining Company and Tony's Corner Pocket are still pretty interactive?

I have found the Houston gogoboys to be lacking all sort of interaction regardless of establishment. With that said, the dive bars are a major hunting ground for cute college guys and horned up stunners after last call at the higher end bars. It is then that things get very touchy feely with patrons, moreso than any other city I've ever been to.

Archived