NYC: Muscularish Masculine Bottom

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 3012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AviDar, Damian T, DominikBlake, AndresNY, DannyBoy, IsaacPowers, Killian James, Jayar, Trace Parker, Marcogato, Flavio Garay, Kookoosnaz, coolguy

There have been questions before on exactly how interactive Avi is. It seems to me he's had good reviews but also either some bad reviews or bad scuttlebutt.

Gman

There have been questions before on exactly how interactive Avi is. It seems to me he's had good reviews but also either some bad reviews or bad scuttlebutt.

Gman

In my experience... very!!! :) But he kinda confessed to me in some ways i was his type. So maybe that's why he was interactive with me.

Gman

In my experience... very!!! :) But he kinda confessed to me in some ways i was his type. So maybe that's why he was interactive with me.

If you want younger looking jockish/ smooth - try http://rentmen.com/mjforyou

I also see Alec Andrews is working in NYC right now.. and he's a 100% good time.

I guess I am in the minority with big-n-tall, but I also find Avi Dar to be a very interactive bottom.. Hot body/ hairy/ masculine and alot of fun.

Looking at Avi's current ad-the top picture. He looks to have put on a lot of weight as his face looks very 'full'. And there there is a body picture soon after that I would assume is of the same current vintage because he looks really bulky in that one. I'm not saying he looks bad. But if people hiring him are expecting the more cut and defined Avi, they might be disappointed.

Gman

Looking at Avi's current ad-the top picture. He looks to have put on a lot of weight as his face looks very 'full'. And there there is a body picture soon after that I would assume is of the same current vintage because he looks really bulky in that one. I'm not saying he looks bad. But if people hiring him are expecting the more cut and defined Avi, they might be disappointed.

Gman

Uhm... what does the picture have to do with his interactivity? You bring up "scuttlebutt" about his interaction that two people responded directly to you about. You just completely switched parameters. :)

Now your above response is more appropriate to the op about his decision. Avi (whom I saw rather recently) may not be as cut up as some of his pics, but his body... specifically his ass... is amazing still.

Gman

Uhm... what does the picture have to do with his interactivity? You bring up "scuttlebutt" about his interaction that two people responded directly to you about. You just completely switched parameters. :)

Now your above response is more appropriate to the op about his decision. Avi (whom I saw rather recently) may not be as cut up as some of his pics, but his body... specifically his ass... is amazing still.

They were both important facts to be put out there on people considering Avi. I was really interested in hiring him when he first started advertising. But-and actually I don't think it was just scuttlebutt. I'm too lazy to check as I'm about to fall asleep right now. But it seems to me he had several reviews where he was noted to be not the friendliest or most interactive around. Considering I would have been bringing him in from out of town, and his fees were on the more expensive side, I couldn't take the chance.

Even you note that Avi told you that you were his type. One could get the idea, Avi only does well when he is into the guy.

As for his build, I like big bulky muscle guys too. But I also like the more defined muscle type guys. And that's what really attracted me to Avi to begin with was his original more shredded physique. As for his ass, even though I'm a top, I'm not really into asses except for copulation. I mean yes, some asses are more attractive than others.But asses in general don't hold a candle for me (well I guess some asses might be talented enough to grip a candle vertically:rolleyes:, but I digress). And really big glutei maximi don't do much of anything for me aesthetically and on a physical basis make it tough for me and my under endowment to top with. I much prefer looking at faces, chests, abs, biceps, triceps, and really muscular thighs with accompanying calves that don't look like chicken legs as opposed to derrières.

Gman

About Isaiah Powers above - Definitely like the versatile possibility of this guy. His pics really show some wonderful wares and he has a lot of positive reviews on Rentmen. The only qualm I have (and I might be able to put that aside) is the $300 for 1 hour shown on his last Daddy review while his Rentmen ad says $250.

Definitely like the versatile possibility of this guy. His pics really show some wonderful wares and he has a lot of positive reviews on Rentmen. The only qualm I have (and I might be able to put that aside) is the $300 for 1 hour shown on his last Daddy review while his Rentmen ad says $250.

I noticed the same and asked him. He told me 250 is his traveling rate. When he is in his base at Queens, the rate is 300.

Do not have any qualms, this boy is a keeper.

About Isaiah Powers above - Definitely like the versatile possibility of this guy. His pics really show some wonderful wares and he has a lot of positive reviews on Rentmen. The only qualm I have (and I might be able to put that aside) is the $300 for 1 hour shown on his last Daddy review while his Rentmen ad says $250.

I noticed the same and asked him. He told me 250 is his traveling rate. When he is in his base at Queens, the rate is 300.

Do not have any qualms, this boy is a keeper.

It's usually the reverse I thought -lower rates at home, more expensive on the road due to travel expenses. But NYC, SF, and LA might be special since the cost of living is so high there.

Gman

Gman

Avi definitely gained a bit of a mass but he's definitely a lot of fun.

Archived