Can a dribbler learn to be a shooter

RobM
This topic is 3084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, guys. I'm new to the forum but have enjoyed reading what you have to say. Perhaps this topic has been addressed before but I couldn't find it through searching. I have seen lots of guys who, when they cum, shoot virtual ropes across their partners or themselves. On the other hand for me and several others I've been with or seen in videos, the cum bubbles at the top of my cock and then dribbles down the side. My question is this: are there techniques and/or exercises that dribblers like me can use to become a shooter? Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

A stunt double is quite helpful too. ;) Joking aside, I have two ways for me that guarantee a shooting climax: I have found that if I begin to gently thrust my hips forward as I'm about to shoot, my climax is not only more pleasurable but my load shoots further. The other is to have my partner pull on my balls (preferably with his mouth) as I'm about to shoot. Not sure either way is a scientifically sound way, but both work for me. Frankly, experimenting was half the fun! :D

Archived