5 New Smoking Hot Strippers Just Added To Le Stockbar roster

JayNY
This topic is 2954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Le Stockar Strip Club in Montreal, just added 5 new ridiculously handsome strippers to their roster in the past couple of weeks . They are Mike, Gabriel, Chris, Jake, Jeff. Where do they keep finding these incredible guys. I truly believe that Le Stockbar Montreal is the best gay male strip club in the world as of today.

Le Stockar Strip Club in Montreal, just added 5 new ridiculously handsome strippers to their roster in the past couple of weeks . They are Mike, Gabriel, Chris, Jake, Jeff. Where do they keep finding these incredible guys. I truly believe that Le Stockbar Montreal is the best strip club in the world as of today.

I have noticed quite a few new guys on the Stock website. Yes, there are some real lookers. Haven't seen my favorite Joshua (the tall kid with the colorful tats) in a long time. Hope he still works there--they finally posted his picture among the other dancers, but where is he? Haven't seen Max in a while either. I'll be there mid-June.

I have noticed quite a few new guys on the Stock website. Yes, there are some real lookers. Haven't seen my favorite Joshua (the tall kid with the colorful tats) in a long time. Hope he still works there--they finally posted his picture among the other dancers, but where is he? Haven't seen Max in a while either. I'll be there mid-June.

Joshua still work there, I saw him last night dancing there on the live video feed. Joshua only works on the weekend and on Wednesday Ladies night. He's definitely hot, I had a long lapdancing session with him last year. I have to saw he is worth the money, he's a great dancer.

As for Max, I dont know him too well. But I did see him dancing there last night on the live video feed.

Another new dancer at Stock Bar that wasn't mentioned yet in this thread is the amazing Neo, an adorable strawberry blonde with baby blue eyes, a gymnast's physique, and an ebullient personality. Thankfully, Neo, along with newbies Jake, Jeff, and Chris, hasn't succumbed to the trendy temptation of having grotesque ink tattooed on various parts of his chiseled torso.

Jake is another blue-eyed hottie, standing about 6-feet tall, lean and muscular, with alabaster skin seemingly untouched by the sun. In Bozo's recent sojourn north to Stock Bar in La Belle Ville, Jake caught Bozo's eyes immediately. Jake tried to play hard-to-get. But as the old saying goes, you can run from Bozo, but you can't hide. Bozo finally caught up with Jake who provided yours truly with some high quality lap dance time. For this, Jake was presented with the prestigious Bozo Award, which as most (educated) people know, is the equivalent of the Nobel Prize for strip club dancers:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jyaFg9IwHtQ/SrBVsj1rncI/AAAAAAAAFuA/xrun_CSqXNk/s320/Anibozo.gif

............Bozo http://www.vwvortex.com/Anthony/Smilies/heart.gif Jake............

Bozo

Le Stockar Strip Club in Montreal, just added 5 new ridiculously handsome strippers to their roster in the past couple of weeks . They are Mike, Gabriel, Chris, Jake, Jeff. Where do they keep finding these incredible guys. I truly believe that Le Stockbar Montreal is the best gay male strip club in the world as of today.

Nice to hear Stock has some new hotties for this spring/summer season. Hopefully there are still some big muscle guys there and at Campus these days.

I was just in Mtl on the weekend. I gotta agree with @BOZO T CLOWN -- Jake is terrific. Very sexy and sensual, with a warm smile and sexy moves.

I had a dance with Max. He's a very nice young man.

My favourite dancer had to be Bobby. We made each other laugh and he's really goofy, in a sexy no care in the world attitude. He was very physical in the private dance, with I liked.

My top 5 dancers at Le Stockbar are: Yannick, Phillipe, Chriss, Jeff, Jake

Oh man , I would love to do a duo session with Phillipe and Yannick. :p:p:p

I like Yannick a lot. He puts more energy into his routines and has some attitude--playful with the audience.

He's an incredible dancer, and a really nice guy. My last lapdance session with him (35 minutes) was amazing. I love his deep voice, and his beautiful muscular ass. I highly recommend him for lapdance, he gives good lapdance. I'm a big fan. :D:D:D:D

I look forward to meeting him. I am thinking that 35 minutes probably set you back about $250--just a rough guess. I would be content to spend up to $100 or so for something like 15 minutes.

If a song is roughly 4 minutes, 30 minutes of private time should cost you $140-$160

That offer to any dancer that is not trying to take advantage of you should be accepted.

Thanks. Songs must be longer now. They used to be only 3 minutes, but that was in the 1960s when last I paid any attention.

Yannick is a great dancer - he really knows who to work the crowd on stage.

Out of interest has anyone had a dance with Spencer? He seems like a nice guy and walks the floor a lot but doesn't seem to approach many patrons to ask if they're interested in a private dance.

Yannick is a great dancer - he really knows who to work the crowd on stage.

Out of interest has anyone had a dance with Spencer? He seems like a nice guy and walks the floor a lot but doesn't seem to approach many patrons to ask if they're interested in a private dance.

I am rather partial to Spencer--just from the website. Yannick has real stage presence--good audience contact. Some of the guys seem to be sleepwalking on stage, but late on weeknights when the club is practically empty, I can understand the lack of motivation. It is hard to play to an empty room, even knowing there is a webcam audience. Thursday nights seem particularly slow--low energy.

.....Out of interest has anyone had a dance with Spencer? He seems like a nice guy and walks the floor a lot but doesn't seem to approach many patrons to ask if they're interested in a private dance.

Spencer is one of Bozo's favorites, and is a previous recipient of the esteemed Bozo Award. Bozo has been with him many, many times. He's a really nice guy, and even more fun to spend time with these days now that he's stopped smoking cigarettes. Not an ounce of fat on his rock-hard body.

He's also an anglophone, so there's never a language barrier. Highly recommended :).

Bozo

P.S. Bring some joy to the faces of underprivileged kids. Support National RED NOSE DAY

http://www.walgreens.com/images/adaptive/sp/RND/75375_Hero_1157x549.jpg

Any pics of the bois talked about here?

I don't have any pictures, however, if you go to the Stock Bar website and click on dancers, most (but not all) of them are pictured. You don't have to be a member to see the pics. The new guys may not be pictured. It takes the site quite a while to add a picture. Same with Campus.

http://www.stockbar.com/en/home

http://www.campusmtl.com/index-E.html

My top 5 boys at Stockbar looked amazing last night. Thank god for the Le Stockbar live dancer feed online. I'm coming soon boys.

Phillipe, Yannick, Chris, Jake, Jeff :p:p:p:p:p

Phillipe, I will show you soon mate (Hint: think of the song I'll show you)!

The "Roof Is On Fire" party at Le Stockbar Montreal was a big hit last night. The place was packed all night, the dancers looked great. I loved the medical uniforms the dancers were wearing last night. The shower show with Jake and Chris was amazing, it was really good (Top 5 shower show this year).

On a side note, congrats to Spencer for winning the 2016 Jerk Off contest live on stage!

Kudos to the Le Stockbar staff, for putting on an amazing show last night! :p:p:p:p:p:p

The "Roof Is On Fire" party at Le Stockbar Montreal was a big hit last night. The place was packed all night, the dancers looked great. I loved the medical uniforms the dancers were wearing last night. The shower show with Jake and Chris was amazing, it was really good (Top 5 shower show this year).

On a side note, congrats to Spencer for winning the 2016 Jerk Off contest live on stage!

Kudos to the Le Stockbar staff, for putting on an amazing show last night! :p:p:p:p:p:p

That was last night? I sat at home, alone, watching a documentary about Lincoln researchers. *sigh*

That was last night? I sat at home, alone, watching a documentary about Lincoln researchers. *sigh*

The Jerk off contest was last night. Spencer looked very relaxed jerking off on stage. He ejaculated within 5 minutes on stage. The "Roof Is On Fire" party was on Friday night. All dancers were wearing medical uniforms, and some had medical instruments with them.

Archived