BuffDaddys All Nude Party Friday May 27 2016-Line Dancers List Will Be Posted Soon

JayNY
This topic is 2951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buffdaddy will throw an All Nude Party this Friday May 27 2016. He is currently working on the dancers line up list, and he will email the dancers line up soon. I hope this one will be as good as the last Adonis All Nude Party last week. Tim put on a great line up of dancers, the party was a big hit (even Tim was surprised by how many people show up for the party). See link for Buffdaddy below:

https://madmimi.com/p/c853d7?fe=1&pact=232476-131639418-8882844922-746bc074ec90e986f494a6b26f1379679ba4e518

I agree with you Matt, I dont think BD will be able to replicate what Tim did last week. Tim had one month to work on the line up, and BD only has a few days to put something together.

FYI, I just got Tim email for the dancers line up for tonight at Adonis Lounge, Im impress. Lots of young hot muscular dudes.

Buffdaddy is focusing on putting on a great show for us on Friday May 27, he cancelled the Male Revue Show that was scheduled for Thursday May 26 2016 in Long Island NY. So, he is working hard on putting together a great list of guys for the All Nude Party this Friday. I hope it's a good one. He said he will email the dancers line up list soon.

I guess you've never been to a really good Adonis Nude party's. It wasn't that crowded, most of the dancers were complaining on how slow it was as most of the customers were staring and not doing lap dances. Even Johnny V was just hanging out, many of the dancers left early. I remember a few months ago when Ryan Rose was there you could't even get close to him. There was a line waiting to "dance" with him. And I think Johnny is much hotter. Too many bars now doing strippers/go-go's, thus with so many options they're all slowing down.... Look at Club 20 , whatever happened to Buffboyzz, the emails i get from them all hard core sex parties. Too much competition now and the same old strippers are still hustling for your $$$$$$$

Bozo got his e-mail at 12:01 PM today. In typical BuffDaddy fashion, it is headlined: "Friday Night BuffBoyzz Memorial Day weekend kickoff 3/27/16". Hard to explain why he mixes up March with May. His e-mails are typically filled with wrong dates, incorrect times, misspelled words and malapropisms. Hint to BuffDaddy: Re-read your e-mails for errors before hitting the "SEND" button.

Bozo

rednoseday1.png

Buffdaddy,

Below is the header for the e-mail Bozo received at 12:01 PM today. Please notice the very first line above the ad, "3/27/16"

If this was your typo, Bozo will provide you with a certificate good for one free lesson on how to use SpellCheck and a bare-bottomed spanking from your favorite clown :)

Friday Night BuffBoyzz Memorial Day weekend kickoff 3/27/16 8p-2a

BB_Flyer_Template.jpg?1456412310

Buffdaddy is a busy man, he has a lot on his plate. It may be time to invest in a Personal Assistant (that can handle the marketing side of his business). The Adonis Lounge owner has one, so Im not sure why Buffdaddy doesn't have one.

Buffdaddy you're a cool dude. You rock baby!

The really good nude parties in the loft ended a few years ago when the cops closed them down because alcohol was being sold/served. Now they were fun!

I went to a few nude parties when they were at the loft. It was $40 to get in, alcohol was served & there was a champagne room. It was great. Now at the new spot (Paddles), it's $50, no alcohol is served & there are no champagne rooms. I have never been nor do I see any reason to go.

I went to a few nude parties when they were at the loft. It was $40 to get in, alcohol was served & there was a champagne room. It was great. Now at the new spot (Paddles), it's $50, no alcohol is served & there are no champagne rooms. I have never been nor do I see any reason to go.

For real, what a shame. those parties were the best. I remember a certain huge assed dancer got wasted and we did a private and I've been with him before and we always had fun but as we were doing our usual fun stuff he told me he wanted the whole thing and by whole thing it was my fist. his legs were high and wide and he lubed up and I went in while sucking him a bit and he shot boy did he shoot. Tasty sperm too (and normally I never eat sperm or really perform orally as I'm a dom top but having this muscle god wanting my fist up his arse made me want to do anything to help him have a good time) we were making out for another 5 five minutes or so and I got off too (I'll keep how I got off my little secret) and then we smooched and went back to our respective places. Me in the crowd and he having fun and being a social butterfly while drunk and walking with his legs akimbo. The next party was the one that was raided and he stopped appearing at Adonis parties after that. Maybe was spooked about the cops, maybe spooked that he was partying too hard etc. I miss him so. sigh.

The next party was the one that was raided and he stopped appearing at Adonis parties after that. Maybe was spooked about the cops sigh.

And that is exactly why I prefer the new -- no-alcohol and legal -- venue to the old one. I'm not looking to risk being raided.

Is serving alcohol that much of a draw? I personally couldn't care less. A party could serve tap water on literal rocks, as long as the dancers are hot, I'll be there.

What would you do there, mister? Perhaps celebrate & toast today's birthday boy? :D Have a gr8 bday, I-zik!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53450876.jpg

For real, what a shame. those parties were the best. I remember a certain huge assed dancer got wasted and we did a private and I've been with him before and we always had fun but as we were doing our usual fun stuff he told me he wanted the whole thing and by whole thing it was my fist. his legs were high and wide and he lubed up and I went in while sucking him a bit and he shot boy did he shoot. Tasty sperm too (and normally I never eat sperm or really perform orally as I'm a dom top but having this muscle god wanting my fist up his arse made me want to do anything to help him have a good time) we were making out for another 5 five minutes or so and I got off too (I'll keep how I got off my little secret) and then we smooched and went back to our respective places. Me in the crowd and he having fun and being a social butterfly while drunk and walking with his legs akimbo. The next party was the one that was raided and he stopped appearing at Adonis parties after that. Maybe was spooked about the cops, maybe spooked that he was partying too hard etc. I miss him so. sigh.

TMI

Is serving alcohol that much of a draw? I personally couldn't care less. A party could serve tap water on literal rocks, as long as the dancers are hot, I'll be there.

I don't drink, so it doesn't matter to me. I went there for the champagne room...not some lap dance.

Archived