Dumb thing I did at Adonis nyc

Yummers
This topic is 2955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

simply said

First time there, saw a guy that had lots of tatts, Cuban, weird hat that had some dumb phrase on it.

He said he did massages and I asked if he wanted to go back to my hotel.

Did the most lame massage, wanted more money for other stuff but was on the phone the whole time and pressured me into doing drugs which I don't do and we didn't really do anything.

Wish I remembered his name but it wasn't a good experience to say the least.

Stupid me.

simply said

First time there, saw a guy that had lots of tatts, Cuban, weird hat that had some dumb phrase on it.

Did the most lame massage, wanted more money for other stuff but was on the phone the whole time and pressured me into doing drugs which I don't do and we didn't really do anything.

Stupid me.

Sorry to hear this. Just remember to give yourself a break. We all have made mistakes or have been taken one way or another. Brush it off, learn from it, and get back on the saddle, cowboy.

I've kicked myself a few times for doing stupid stuff I should have known better than to do... the meth dude... the 10-year-old-picture guy... the now-you-see-it--now-you-don't-condom guy. As TR says the important thing is to learn from the experiences and get back into the saddle.

And you say MY life isn't exciting, look you got stories with commas and errythang

LOL - your life is way exciting dude... mine is just punctuated with a handful of stupid mistakes.

(BTW - I'm REALLY sorry about that unfortunate incident with the blanket of 8 dozen Krispy-Kremes on your bedspread. I hope the hotel didn't gig you with a monster cleaning fee. I promise I told the store NO sprinkles.)

LOL - your life is way exciting dude... mine is just punctuated with a handful of stupid mistakes.

(BTW - I'm REALLY sorry about that unfortunate incident with the blanket of 8 dozen Krispy-Kremes on your bedspread. I hope the hotel didn't gig you with a monster cleaning fee. I promise I told the store NO sprinkles.)

EIGHT DOZEN???

ME + KEITH = We're eating food or talking about food together. yes. FoS buddies fo lyfeee <3

EIGHT DOZEN???

Queen sized bed = 60' x 80', minus perimeter space for a steady toe-hold = ~ 3000 sq.in. One dozen donuts can cover about 300 sq.in. (spaced) and so eight dozen make a perfect blanket upon which to perform bedroom gymnastics.

Unfortunately, they're VERY slippery and I failed to account for slippage onto the floor.

I wasn't doubting the maths, just expressing my shock at the idea of a bed of donuts!

Understandable. The lady at the drive-thru didn't believe me when I told her my "Boston Creme" was in town and why I needed a box of napkins.

Besides - have you priced chocolate-covered strawberries lately?

No matter - no irreparable harm done. ;)

Understandable. The lady at the drive-thru didn't believe me when I told her my "Boston Creme" was in town and why I needed a box of napkins.

Besides - have you priced chocolate-covered strawberries lately?

No matter - no irreparable harm done. ;)

Haha having lived in Boston that's so acceptable. Hoping things with grams finish up soon. I have so many disappointed people who don't believe me about my grandma and think I'm skipping on plans we have set. Feels terrible but honestly, fuck em. I should offer them to come over to see what I have to do day in and day out.

Once this is over I'll need you to double down on the donuts to celebrate.

simply said

Stupid me.

Live and learn... Which guy was it? How much did you pay?

Archived