• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• TruthBTold

I decided not to post in the Gallary during the coronavirus pandemic. Not at all think anyone else should do the same. Just a personal decision.

Yes, it's pretty much a personal decision... I look at it in two ways:

1) To minimize the possibility that watching an image might trigger our minds to want to get a massage or hire someone. (no body contact)

2) Or, as a distraction and a way to take care of business at home so that I don't feel urges to have direct contact with a service provider.

There may be more reasons that each individual will consider, I would think...

1) To minimize the possibility that watching an image might trigger our minds to want to get a massage or hire someone. (no body contact)

2) Or, as a distraction and a way to take care of business at home so that I don't feel urges to have direct contact with a service provider.

I want to be kinder to a few people in the political forum right now rather than post here.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely see it as a distraction while social isolating.