• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• TruthBTold

This is an amazing set of pics of great ass of many men love them all.But I had to post the man with the greatest ass of all time Mr. Stevo Bobbio. And yes his ass is real and damn did I know it well.

Damn, his was always a dream ass for me. Justin Monroe photographed it a lot for his books and it always looked delicious.

Only 10 minutes? ;) He is definitely one of those guys that you ask to fuck themselves with your tongue. But he also seemed very handsome (not that it mattered with an ass like that).

Hey ten minutes is a long time..LoL He was and is very handsome. He actually workedat A&F in NYC which is not an easy gig to have gotten. Saw him on & off for about 15 months and I even drove out to Staten Island. That's how great he was to be with. Ah the memories will always be there. Other have stated things about him and some are true but I'm glad to have known him we always had a great time.

Hey ten minutes is a long time..LoL He was and is very handsome. He actually workedat A&F in NYC which is not an easy gig to have gotten. Saw him on & off for about 15 months and I even drove out to Staten Island. That's how great he was to be with. Ah the memories will always be there. Other have stated things about him and some are true but I'm glad to have known him we always had a great time.

Wow, I AM JEALOUS! I think I would have swum out to SI. : )