• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• TruthBTold

True, Wonderful photos. The only new countries I have visited since the last Olympics were part of the former Yugoslavia. Bosnia-Herzegovina surprised me. I liked Sarajevo as well just driving through through the country and talking to people about what happened in the 1990s

Croatia and Slovenia are very nice, but Bosnia is my choice to win its fist medal. I have always wanted to visit Argentina, and even bought a plane ticket once but something happened. So Argentina is always one of my favorites during the World Cup.

Oh, William, you'd love Argentina, especially if you go beyond Buenos Aires. To me, all of Patagonia is worth exploring, and spending time in las pampas is key. Lol, you just reminded me of a favorite butt...Rocky Gaucho butt

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XaCsKfg8aew/UCsXO4B7A4I/AAAAAAAAE98/T74Z9ID0tqc/s1600/13.jpg

Oh, William, you'd love Argentina, especially if you go beyond Buenos Aires. To me, all of Patagonia is worth exploring, and spending time in las pampas is key. Lol, you just reminded me of a favorite butt...Rocky Gaucho butt

I'll send you a PM soon, True. I live in Philadelphia, very close to where the pope made appearances in Sept. or October. They were long lines of people waiting in the street below my bedroom windows. I have been to Brazil twice and love talking to people from South American who visit Philly or New York. I did not get to see the pope, but I talked to many people from all over South America. I have traveled a lot, so I am lucky to live in a city where tourists visit (although a day or two is enough for Philadelphia)! I seek out South Americans because they are always friendly and as a child I always thought I would see every country in S. America.

I'll send you a PM soon, True. I live in Philadelphia, very close to where the pope made appearances in Sept. or October. They were long lines of people waiting in the street below my bedroom windows. I have been to Brazil twice and love talking to people from South American who visit Philly. I did not get to see the pope, but I talked to many people from all over South America. I have traveled a lot, so I am lucky to live in a city where tourists visit (although

a day or two is enough for Philadelphia)! I seek out South Americans because they are always friendly and as a child I always thought I would see every country in S. America.

I love Philly. As cheesy as this sounds, about 6 years ago, I used to hang out at The Ritz Carlton on avenue of the Americas. I love that building. I also remember one of the best parties I've ever attended was in Philly. It was a shorts only party...looked something like this ;)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljtckwot5n1qan674o1_500.jpg

I love Philly. As cheesy as this sounds, about 6 years ago, I used to hang out at The Ritz Carlton on avenue of the Americas. I love that building. I also remember one of the best parties I've ever attended was in Philly. It was a shorts only party...looked something like this ;)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljtckwot5n1qan674o1_500.jpg

Now that's my kind of party - a drink in your hand & a hot guy fondling yer ass. Partaaaay!!

Edited by beachboy