• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• Trebor

troy-pesquera_zander-hodgson_gay_12.jpg?w=650&h=813

Beautiful babies will be had.

Yes. Luckily both Zander and his bf belong to our tribe.

Andrea is pretty but I dislike his constant posturing: posing for advertisers in hotels with a young woman; flexing/getting naked with other young muscled men for OnlyFans; and professing to be str8 (tho I met him on a gay vacation).

Edited by MscleLovr

Yes. Luckily both Zander and his bf belong to our tribe.

Andrea is pretty but I dislike his constant posturing: posing for advertisers in hotels with a young woman; flexing/getting naked with other young muscled men for OnlyFans; and professing to be str8 (tho I met him on a gay vacation).

I didn't chose any of those photos, so I am confused by your comment.

I didn't chose any of those photos, so I am confused by your comment.

You’re shown as the originator of post #31877 which has those photos @WilliamM. I didn’t intend you to be confused. I was simply expressing my views on the last young man featured; others may see him as physically desirable but I rather feel he’s a cock-tease towards gay men as I’ve seen him work his charms IRL.