Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2473 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to do some basic searching but couldn't find the details I was looking for. How often do these pop up events occur? I just subscribed to the newsletter so hopefully I'll get notice in the future.

I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and was wondering if Spunk is worth a visit. All I could find for sat and Sunday.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big dancer nights are during the week but Fri and Sat the boys are found at Fairytail lounge. Small venue but lots of boys to choose from. Thursday at the Monster and Sunday at Pieces are the better nights. If there is a popup we usually find out the day before or day of via emails if we sign up with Tim for the list. They are usually Fridays or Sat so maybe you will luck out this weekend!

I tried to do some basic searching but couldn't find the details I was looking for. How often do these pop up events occur? I just subscribed to the newsletter so hopefully I'll get notice in the future.

I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and was wondering if Spunk is worth a visit. All I could find for sat and Sunday.

The big dancer nights are during the week but Fri and Sat the boys are found at Fairytail lounge. Small venue but lots of boys to choose from. Thursday at the Monster and Sunday at Pieces are the better nights. If there is a popup we usually find out the day before or day of via emails if we sign up with Tim for the list. They are usually Fridays or Sat so maybe you will luck out this weekend!

Thank you @30somethingsexybear ! I signed up for the mailing list on their website, and also signed up for buffboyz, but I don't recall anyone named Tim - unless that's at the Adonis website. PM a link or email if you could?

Thank you @30somethingsexybear ! I signed up for the mailing list on their website, and also signed up for buffboyz, but I don't recall anyone named Tim - unless that's at the Adonis website. PM a link or email if you could?

Tim runs the operation in New York....his brother, Matt, runs the California branch

http://theadonislounge.com/

All the talk about a possible NYC meetup has got me wondering: might there be interest in a mini-meetup before/at the monthly Adonis Nude Party in July? I was thinking we could start casually at a nearby bar/restaurant before heading to the venue.

In any case, I'm planning to attend this month's party and would very much like to connect with other forumfolks who might be as well.

(This is all presuming that this month's Adonis Nude party happens as per routine.)

Going back to the OP's original post, in the early days of Club 20, there was a stalwart group of men, mostly veterans of the Gaiety, who would often gather for a pre-club supper at Olive Garden at 22 and 6th. We'd share Gaiety stories, some of what was going on in our lives and "loves", and through the window watch a few dancers rush from the subway. Then we'd hurry to get our tabs paid and down to 20th street before 7pm when the cover charge went up. We'd sit in a semicircle over on the right. Some dancers sorta hung out with us others avoided us. But it was always great fun. I moved from NYC and Club 20 is no more. I miss those guys and the camaraderie that came from our shared interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey -- I will be in NYC for the Jan 20 nude party -- does anyone now the hours for the party or any word on the line up -- thanks

8pm at Paddles. See graphic upthread. Join the NYC Adonis email mailing list for updates. $50 admission. Bring cash!!

Archived