Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just checked my emails and saw the lineup. I can't believe I forgot about the party. The lineup looks amazing. Also the Russian door guy who works a lot of the parties was going to be there as a lap dancer. Swoon. Tim finally brought him to the dark side and I missed it. Also had that kid Richie that had a lot of controversy a while back. Super hot with a huge cock and big muscle ass and as batty as they come (or in his case "cum"). Lots of donkey dicks walking around it would seem like based on the lineup. Crap so pissed I missed! any reports?

As for action/activity, no, there is not as much going on as there is at some other all nude clubs. Certainly nothing to Montreal or Toronto standards. On the flip side, yes they are all nude and close up - if you are not looking for a lap dance or anything, then you will probably see more just sitting there than you would with dancers on a stage. I am sure if you wanted to take the action elsewhere most of them would be happy to help you out though.

The flip side is I think they are a bit friendlier. And it seems most of them were straight and didn't have any hang-ups about it, either.

As for action/activity, no, there is not as much going on as there is at some other all nude clubs. Certainly nothing to Montreal or Toronto standards. On the flip side, yes they are all nude and close up - if you are not looking for a lap dance or anything, then you will probably see more just sitting there than you would with dancers on a stage. I am sure if you wanted to take the action elsewhere most of them would be happy to help you out though.

The flip side is I think they are a bit friendlier. And it seems most of them were straight and didn't have any hang-ups about it, either.

Though it is expressly frowned upon my Tim, I have had a lap dance turn into oral in a quiet area of the downstairs room.

So its more like a way of inspecting the goods before trying to arrange a pvt hire?

that is certainly one way to look at it, though many patrons get all they want/need after paying the $50 admission and getting a few $20/song lap dances....if you're really clicking with a dancer and ready to spend, you may be able to negotiate some discreet extras during a lap dance, as is evidenced by PK's experience detailed in post #106 above!

a very strong argument can be made that by the time you pay the $50 admission fee and buy a few $20/song lap dances, you're rapidly approaching the cost of an entire hour in the privacy and comfort of your own room.....

the dancers will certainly be open to discussing a private meeting back in your room, but come to a hard agreement about what will/won't happen and be ready to pay top dollar....most of these guys know the deal!

that is certainly one way to look at it, though many patrons get all they want/need after paying the $50 admission and getting a few $20/song lap dances....if you're really clicking with a dancer and ready to spend, you may be able to negotiate some discreet extras during a lap dance, as is evidenced by PK's experience detailed in post #106 above!

a very strong argument can be made that by the time you pay the $50 admission fee and buy a few $20/song lap dances, you're rapidly approaching the cost of an entire hour in the privacy and comfort of your own room.....

the dancers will certainly be open to discussing a private meeting back in your room, but come to a hard agreement about what will/won't happen and be ready to pay top dollar....most of these guys know the deal!

Thanks for that-my feeling is that I dont want to pay all that just for a grope and a fumble-if at least some oral was going on I would probably go, but if that is frowned upon and therefore not guaranteed, am not sure I would want to shell out all that. On the other hand, if I were to inspect the goods and take their number for a future pvt meet it could be worth it! Appreciate the reply, thank you!!

Thanks for that-my feeling is that I dont want to pay all that just for a grope and a fumble-if at least some oral was going on I would probably go, but if that is frowned upon and therefore not guaranteed, am not sure I would want to shell out all that. On the other hand, if I were to inspect the goods and take their number for a future pvt meet it could be worth it! Appreciate the reply, thank you!!

I can also attest to the fact that more than one beautifully sculpted young man with awe inspiring equipment revealed himself to be either a lout or a substance abuser. As a result, that $50 admission fee may be considered an insurance policy. Better a $20 dance in public with no chemistry or too many chemicals than a $300 private encounter with all sorts of possible negative scenarios.

I can also attest to the fact that more than one beautifully sculpted young man with awe inspiring equipment revealed himself to be either a lout or a substance abuser. As a result, that $50 admission fee may be considered an insurance policy. Better a $20 dance in public with no chemistry or too many chemicals than a $300 private encounter with all sorts of possible negative scenarios.

Amen to that my friend!

btw, loving the use of "lout" ! A word that needs more use! Also please elaborate on what the behavior was that helped you decide on said loutdom (that's not a word, but meh... if Trump can be President I can make up my own words)

So I read the email today regarding the Popup @ Paddles. I've never been. It does mention that there is no champagne room, or dancing. It says lap dances are available though. How does it work? Are there curtains, doors, or am I sitting next to some dude on a couch while he enjoys some second hand lappies?

So I read the email today regarding the Popup @ Paddles. I've never been. It does mention that there is no champagne room, or dancing. It says lap dances are available though. How does it work? Are there curtains, doors, or am I sitting next to some dude on a couch while he enjoys some second hand lappies?

Just to clarify, tonight's deal at Paddles is not a "pop-up". It's a regular monthly event.

There are no curtains or doors for the private lap dances. Yes, you may be sitting near others. But nobody cares. It's all fun and casual. Find a dude you really like and discuss the options and his limits. Be polite and respectful. Count your songs or tell him how many songs you want and ask him to keep track. Say "hi" to Tim and thank him for his work.

Check the other NYC Adonis threads here for more hints.

Just to clarify, tonight's deal at Paddles is not a "pop-up". It's a regular monthly event.

There are no curtains or doors for the private lap dances. Yes, you may be sitting near others. But nobody cares. It's all fun and casual. Find a dude you really like and discuss the options and his limits. Be polite and respectful. Count your songs or tell him how many songs you want and ask him to keep track. Say "hi" to Tim and thank him for his work.

Check the other NYC Adonis threads here for more hints.

Thank you @azdr0710 . I appreciate the info. I tried scouring through the pages on this thread but was unable to locate answers to my questions. Still debating if it's worth going - would be 100$ entry as I'll be there with my boy.

Thank you @azdr0710 . I appreciate the info. I tried scouring through the pages on this thread but was unable to locate answers to my questions. Still debating if it's worth going - would be 100$ entry as I'll be there with my boy.

I have been to the party a few times. There are many sexy men and they are more than willing to be friendly. Some are a bit too persistent in being friendly. Most are pleasant. There is an occasional guy who has used artificial means to obtain a mellow disposition and gotten just a bit too mellow. It is fun for an evenings entertainment and stimulation. It may lead to more but you can have fun even if that is not what you are looking for after hours fun. Go. Relax. Have a drink. Loud music and naked men, what could be better?

• 2 weeks later...
I've dm'ed a couple of the dancers on IG and Twitter and both were up for a private session. Limits were many, though. No kissing, all top, etc. That's the downside of straight boys, I guess.

just like with anything else there is a spectrum some guys won't let you do anything and others (if you look hard enough) will be amenable to a myriad of activities, and macrame' ain't one of em' lol.

No, I'm hoping for something more interactive. I'll keep searching, though.

I think most of the Adonis guys in LA and NY are straight or straight-ish and will have limits and very high rates....they talk to each other about the private meeting potential and know the deal.....

I think most of the Adonis guys in LA and NY are straight or straight-ish and will have limits and very high rates....they talk to each other about the private meeting potential and know the deal.....

There's what I expect, too. My hopes are not high.

Archived