Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Last night was very interactive :cool:

I agree. Last night was very interactive :cool:

Wait, there was a party last night? Usually Tim sends out an email blast about the nude parties, as far as I know the only thing going on last night (Sunday Feb 5) was the spunk party at pieces and that is not nude (well in the front of the bar anyway LOL) details por favor!

Question about the Nude Party:

Does anyone else get confused when the email arrives advertising the upcoming party and has really hot photos of the dancers, but some of the dancers have multiple photos and sometimes have very different looks. So I find dancer X hot in photo 1 but the same dancer with different hair or whatever in photo 2 is not so hot. I appreciate all that Tim does but this is simply confusing.

Question about the Nude Party:

Does anyone else get confused when the email arrives advertising the upcoming party and has really hot photos of the dancers, but some of the dancers have multiple photos and sometimes have very different looks. So I find dancer X hot in photo 1 but the same dancer with different hair or whatever in photo 2 is not so hot. I appreciate all that Tim does but this is simply confusing.

No, doesn't confuse me. I don't worry about that. Plenty of guys there.

Every time I read one of these threads, I wonder about this alien world y'all inhabit. It sounds fascinating. I've been to plenty of straight strip clubs and gentlemen's clubs in my life, but never a gay? strip club or party? Sounds interesting, but would probably be overwhelming to me. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have a practical question. I've never been to Paddles before but it seems like most of the time people don't wear clothes or just walk around in their underwear there? At these Adonis parties do people do the same or do they wear the same kinds of clothes they'd wear to a bar?

Question for you Adonis NYC regulars...IMO pics of David NYC that Tim sent out on Sunday in advance of pop-up nude show were nothing short of amazing! Is he really that handsome, well built and equipped as pics make it appear?? If so, he alone may be worth the price of a plane ticket!! thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Is BradX going to be at the next Adonis 'Pop up' nude party? in NYC The nude party where you can bring your own booze. I'm going to be in the DC/NY area in a couple of weeks, I would like to check out one of these NYC Adonis 'Pop Up' all nude parties.

Someone here may surprise me, but I think your best bet on getting BradX' (or any other NYC dude's) status for Paddles or 289 7th is to e-mail Tim.

Is BradX going to be at the next NYC Adonis 'Pop up' nude party? The nude party where you can bring your own booze. I'm going to be in the DC/NY area in a couple of weeks, I would like to check out one of these NYC Adonis 'Pop Up' all nude parties.

date for the next "regular" nude party at Paddles is Fri., Mar 17, and the pop-up is on Sat., Mar 25......(if you didn't already know).....and you ARE on the mailing list, right??!!

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer the pop-up but will gladly attend either.

I was trying to decide which party to attend. And Tims email yesterday said if you attend the Paddles party on Friday 3/17 you get free entrance to the pop up 3/25.

So I guess I'm going to both! :D

what is the difference between the two??

Not much actually. Besides the fact that the monthly party is no alcohol and held at Paddles while the pop up party's are pretty sporadic and held at different loft type locations and are byob.

There's an all nude party coming up in LA. I've never been to a gay strip club or anything like that, but I'm considering going because I have that evening for myself and I'm curious about it.

For anyone who's been to an Adonis all nude in LA, would you mind sharing your experiences? I have no idea how much money to bring, what to expect, or anything.

Archived