Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I still have no idea what it's like to attend the Adonis LA party. It's tonight, but it's a fair drive away, so I'm not sure it's worth going. I've never even seen a gay strip show so it would probably be sensory overload and I'd end up wasting too much money.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I still have no idea what it's like to attend the Adonis LA party. It's tonight, but it's a fair drive away, so I'm not sure it's worth going. I've never even seen a gay strip show so it would probably be sensory overload and I'd end up wasting too much money.

There's only one way to find out :)

The Adonis LA party is BYOB in a private residence (due to CA nudity laws/policies), so it a slightly different set up. It's also lapdance-centric, so unless you are getting private time with a dancer, there isn't a lot to do. I have had lots of fun there, but if you are a male strip club virgin, it might be better to go to a standard strip club where you can order a drink, take a seat and take in the gorgeous, writhing scenery while you sip a bit of the edge off. Just my two cents. Live a little! :)

There's only one way to find out :)

The Adonis LA party is BYOB in a private residence (due to CA nudity laws/policies), so it a slightly different set up. It's also lapdance-centric, so unless you are getting private time with a dancer, there isn't a lot to do. I have had lots of fun there, but if you are a male strip club virgin, it might be better to go to a standard strip club where you can order a drink, take a seat and take in the gorgeous, writhing scenery while you sip a bit of the edge off. Just my two cents. Live a little! :)

True, but I have limited time and money. My problem is that the regular "strip club" times are on nights when I almost never will be open. I do have free time tonight, so I thought I might explore a little, but it's a long way to go to be disappointed. Decisions, decisions.

i wanna go lolo

True, but I have limited time and money. My problem is that the regular "strip club" times are on nights when I almost never will be open. I do have free time tonight, so I thought I might explore a little, but it's a long way to go to be disappointed. Decisions, decisions.

Wondering if anyone who went this past Friday (3/17) could comment on how close "David NYC" comes to pic Tim included of him in the email that went out on Friday. If pic anywhere near accurate, looks AMAZING so interested if that's really the case. Thanks.

I ended up going. As I suspected, the "twin towers" are brothers. James and Jordan were very very popular and both of them are very straight and hot. My favorite of the night was Israel though. He was definitely hot physically, but it was his humor, wit, and thoughtfulness that worked for me. Adam, James, and Nicky were also looking very good and friendly. I spent more than I expected and wished I'd brought more. It was an interesting time.

• 1 month later...
Thinking about going to Adonis nude party tonight in LA. Hoping to get feedback from anyone who has gone. Is it worth it--the Drive and the money? How is the location? Thanks

Can't speak on the LA party because I'm on the opposite coast but I did see tonight's lineup and I wish I could go

Thinking about going to Adonis nude party tonight in LA. Hoping to get feedback from anyone who has gone. Is it worth it--the Drive and the money? How is the location? Thanks

I went to one earlier this year. I posted about it in this thread. If it's at the same venue, the house is nice and in a good neighborhood. The guys were mostly all very hot, with a few knockouts, like Israel. His personality coupled with his body was addictive. I easily spent twice what I'd planned, but left happy and wished I'd had more time and money to spend that night. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to get added to the email list via the website but I do not believe I was successful. Does anyone know a way? Thanks!

I don't know where you are, but the simplest way is to attend an Adonis Lounge event in NYC, ask to speak with Tim (he runs it), and ask him to put you on his list. I believe the NYC dates and locations are posted earlier in this thread, but if not, ask here, and I or another poster can list them.

I tried to get added to the email list via the website but I do not believe I was successful. Does anyone know a way? Thanks!

It didn't work for me either. I am on the NYC email list, so I replied to it and Tim added me to the list.

If you go and George is there, get a lap dance with him. Best I have had yet. He is not skilled in the seduction part of his job, but he's great at what he does. Great guy!

If you go and George is there, get a lap dance with him. Best I have had yet. He is not skilled in the seduction part of his job, but he's great at what he does. Great guy!

LOL. That's a fair assessment. George can be hysterical (as in funny). A big smile. :)

I'm (tentatively) planning to hit the 5/27 NYC party.

If you are as well, gimme a shout. It's always fun to have someone to gab with "in between" funtime with the gents.

I'll be at the May 27th Memorial weekend party in NYC. Look forward to seeing you, as well as the dancers!

Archived