One Night in DC - Secrets? Other strip club?

Cajunmc
This topic is 2976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in DC on Thursday night. I usually go to Secrets as I love me some strippers. However when I go I love the first hour. The naked guys. The sexual energy. But the no contact thing gets me frustrated and I leave very unhappy. Any other place on Thursday with strippers who are more interactive? Love a bar that has strippers that work the room. You can talk to them and maybe a little gropeing. Any advice for DC on a Thursday night?

I will be in DC on Thursday night. I usually go to Secrets as I love me some strippers. However when I go I love the first hour. The naked guys. The sexual energy. But the no contact thing gets me frustrated and I leave very unhappy. Any other place on Thursday with strippers who are more interactive? Love a bar that has strippers that work the room. You can talk to them and maybe a little gropeing. Any advice for DC on a Thursday night?

http://rockharddc.com

You will like it much better than Secrets.

Thanks lat will give it a try on Thursday. Looks interesting. Secrets might have hotter guys but the no touch thing is frustrating and they don't really mingle enough for my liking. Seems like rock hard may be more of what I am looking for.

Thursdays at Rock Hard have been absolutely a disaster. There are no more than 10-15 people at peak. Most likely about 20-25 through the door the entire night. The shows are now not starting until around 10, and the last couple of weeks they've been closed by midnight as it's so slow.

I agree Thursday's are not popular, the good point is the dancers can provide much more personalized attention. I have not been on Thursday in about 6 weeks now. Last time Imwent there were about 20 customer and 10 dancers. I got a complimentary lap dance by Inferno for about 5 minutes. And you can still touch everything you want to. It still is a better deal than Secrets, in my opinion.

I was at Rockhard only once - on a Thursday this last June, coincidentally getting to meet latbear while there....they'd just started up the Thursday thing a few weeks earlier and I arrived about 9:30-ish to a crowd of about five customers and an equal number of dancers.....the place was clean and easy to navigate....did not get busy until after 11 with more customers and more dancers up on stage and milling about.....but so much nicer than Secrets with lap dances available and fairly liberal interaction even right at your seat without doing the whole separate lap dance area routine.....as always, be friendly and casual....tip the dudes you like and they'll return the favor.....I had to leave before midnight to catch the last Metro from the nearby Georgia Ave/Petworth station

Archived