Rock Hard Sundays - DC

andymn
This topic is 2571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys -

I saw the other recent posting about Rock Hard DC, and need a little more information/advice about Sundays.

1) what time do things get going on Sundays?

2) how much are lap dances?

Other thoughts and advice are appreciated. Thanks guys!

They open around 9. A dancer or two might be around then. However it does not really start till around 10.

It's 20 for VIP stamp which goes to the club and it's 20 per song to dancer or whatever else you arrange.

I wish they had attractive guys at RockHard though. At least facially

I'm afraid we do not share the same esthetic standards. I find very attractive, face included, at least half of the dancers.

I did not go yesterday and have not been there in about 6 weeks, you are scaring me. I have to go next Sunday to check if all my cuties are gone

I'm afraid we do not share the same esthetic standards. I find very attractive, face included, at least half of the dancers.

I did not go yesterday and have not been there in about 6 weeks, you are scaring me. I have to go next Sunday to check if all my cuties are gone

We def do, maybe I'm too spoiled by the hot NYC dancers

These are the Rock Hard guys

CjGECU7UoAAxpxM.jpg:large

These are the Monster NYC guys I'm used to

13592556_614231442086219_152847575062309079_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=f903ca8403228e534498056e01b3e0bc&oe=58112D09

It's like comparing dollar tree to Saks. Clearly I should've started off in DC and maybe I would've had lower expectations and not been so disappointed

The hottest guys in Rock Hard are not in that picture. No Lee, or Inferno, or Rick, or Flash, or Joey. Only Jesse is in that picture out of all the hotties. I hope it is a very old picture.

You think the Asian one is hot? Clearly we have vastly different tastes?

I returned after almost two months. On a Thursday.

So the reports are correct, the nights is much worse than when I met our friend @azdr0710. I arrived at 10:20, no one was in the booth to pay my entrance. I have to walk back out and look for the guy, who was in his phone.

Once inside, only 6 clients and no dancers. I left at 11:15, when there were about 15 clients. The dancers care formate night was only 4.

The first one was Tenacious, Black, hot and a newbie. His shows full of wonderful acrobatics, but he was more engaged with the mirror than with the audience. Cold fish. When he came to me I could not enjoy his very nice body because he stank.

Second one was Devo, also Black and very hot. He is not new, I've seen him several times and he is good. Beautiful buff body, and owning one of the biggest pair of testicles I've ever had in my hands. I wanted to kidnap him.

The third one was another newbie, Stallion. Ebony Black, athletic, very cute but rushed and disconnected. When he came to me he told me it was his second performance. You could tell. But he was very nice in his quick lap dance, taking my hands and leading them to explore all of his body. I give him the chance to earn more experience and relax.

Last and best, Inferno. Nothing to add here, he is a charismatic sexy motherfucker.

The night was bad and obviously it is a trend towards worse. So they are trying to relaunch Thursdays. They will call them Thursday Chocolate Factory, what make me things will be only Black performers.

I guess they are trying to replicate the old Wet event, Chocolate Tuesdays, which was the best stripers show in the planet, in my opinion. I wish them luck.

Now I have to check if Sundays are still good.

Never heard of this place at all. Where is the club in DC?

The only strip club I'd recommend in DC is Secrets whiz has a decent set of guys most of the time.

The promoter of Rock Hard, as mentioned in the article, is a former DC city council member who left under an ethical cloud. But ethical issues are de rigueur for DC politics.

Never heard of this place at all. Where is the club in DC?

The only strip club I'd recommend in DC is Secrets whiz has a decent set of guys most of the time.

The promoter of Rock Hard, as mentioned in the article, is a former DC city council member who left under an ethical cloud. But ethical issues are de rigueur for DC politics.

3530 Georgia Ave NW

http://www.rockharddc.com/

I think the promoter is taking advantage of his relationships with the city administration in order to get away with breaking all the rules. Places like Secrets respect the city regulations and you have limits to what you can do. In RHS you can touch ANYTHING you want, you can kiss and lick and suck ANYTHING you want, and I have never tried the vip section, which is 20 extra bucks plus whatever the dancer charges. There are no limits in rockhardsundays and I love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, I went for the very first time to Rock Hard. Its a interesting concept. Its a $12 cover, they ¨invite you¨ to the bar to buy a drink. (You are supposed to have at least 2 drinks). There are several dancing, black , latino, white, they all dance on the main stage and after a couple minutes they dance to the customer. You can touch , they are very friendly as long as you tip them.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived