Deleted

Guest MichaelB83
This topic is 2874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adonis Lounge really needs to make an appearance at Southern Decadence in New Orleans! There are no decent gay clubs here that focus on male strippers for men. Sure we have Oz and Bourbon Pub but they only have gogo boys and lap dances aren't even an option. Some may also say that we have Corner Pocket but unless your taste includes twinks with track marks or out-of-shape guys who are only there cuz they did a "favor" for the owner of the bar then you are SOL. Tim needs to bring us some muscle to Nola and in exchange we'll show you some good ole' southern hospitality. And if you end up making it one of your permanent locations, I'd run the New Orleans venue for free or for muscle. ;)

I've always been appalled at the quality of the gay club scene in N.O., & I'm going back a few decades.:p I may be jaded. I lived in NYC for 20 yrs, & it's not fair to compare those two cities, but I see no reason why there hasn't been, & are not a couple of world class clubs w/strip shows, lap dances, great entertainment, etc. The tourist money here is insane. Maybe it should be outside of the F.Q., with all its rules & regulations. If I had the $$$... There's a fortune to be made by someone. Anybody remember Jerry Menafy (sp)? lol.

So, right on, MichaelB83. Now do something about it! :D

Archived