Uncut European NYC Rentmen

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 2457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
Lewis/Ryan one of the best I ever ever encountered he can top more ruthlessly than arpad or Rafael alencar can ..wowow still think of him

Damn! "...ruthlessly...!" I've, for years, yearned to meet Rafael. I truly hope he does not "retire" before my high desire has been fulfilled! :p:p:p

• 2 months later...
Anyone manage to catch him during his brief return? His ad is expired at present.

I saw Lewis a few months ago, before Daddy had resumed publishing reviews, so I never thought to submit one. He wasn't as ripped or anywhere near as tanned as his photos show, but he's handsome and in good shape. From our limited conversation, he came across as confident and really smart; polite, but not particularly warm. If memory serves, he returned to the profession because he's in grad school.

I won't go into detail, lest this become a full-fledged revenue. I'll just say that while Lewis performed adequately enough, it felt kind of perfunctory. I thought we might connect better in a 2nd session, but he didn't respond to my standard post-session thank you text.

I got the sense that Lewis's return to the biz wouldn't be long because it felt like his heart wasn't really in it. Since his ad is now expired, perhaps I was right. I still kinda liked him though, so I hope he's doing well.

UK is not Europe, FWIW. Not even pre-Brexit.

This is so going to derail this thread, but it's not particularly active anyway, so here goes. As far as I can tell, only Britons assert that the UK is not part of Europe. Pretty much everyone else in the world, except those who have to pander to British sensibilities and opinion, accepts that the isles that make up the UK are part of Europe. The geographic distance is negligible, given how manageable the English Channel is that separates it from the European mainland, and culturally the UK is very much what the rest of the world sees as quintessentially European, or at the very least, Western European.

The idea that geography makes the UK not part of Europe sounds like asserting that the islands that make up New York City and its surrounding counties aren't part of New York State or the U.S.A. I realize that's not the greatest example because unlike the U.S.A. or New York State, "Europe" doesn't really exist as an identifiable sovereign entity, insofar as it's just a continental land mass, and not a united nation of states, notwithstanding the European Union experiment. Perhaps a better analogy would be if Sicilians didn't consider the island of Sicily to be part of Italy or Europe. The Greek islands also come to mind as an apt analogy. In any event, culturally speaking, when the average person thinks of European culture and values, and especially those of Western Europe, there's no way he or she excludes Great Britain, the rest of the UK and Ireland from that. A narrow channel of water doesn't alter that perception.

Archived