Attention otter lovers: Phil Bruce

This topic is 1302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what I mean about his accent?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=266377035102950

Hmm, he certainly has some interesting pronunciations. He pronounces the hard G, instead of Birming-ham (which is how we Yanks say it), he says Birming-Gam. And he pronounces "book" to rhyme with Luke. Those pronounciations are certainly different from what I'm used to, but I don't really struggle to understand him.

OK, Unicorn, you do seem obsessed, but he is really adorable.

Well, I suppose I obsess about a lot of men. I think part of the tons of photos is that this man's obsessed with himself. His Facebook and Instagram have thousands of photos, almost all of himself, sometimes with his wife and occasionally with his child. He sometimes posts the same photo of himself many times, and photos of himself reading books with himself on the cover. I don't quite get myself why I'm so attracted to him. I don't think he goes a day without posting (mostly erotic) photos of himself. It's as if his entire raison d'être revolves around his looks and his pride in how he looks. The fact that he doesn't have the typical model looks makes him rather unique....