Thank you Hooboy

TotallyOz
This topic is 7060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After spending weeks with the guy formerly know as Hoo (currently known as Garbo) I can say it was truly a pleasure to have spent some quality time with him. For those of you who do not know him personally, you are missing a truly unique individual and one of the hardest working men in the business. After some of his medical problems of recent days, his desire and his constant drive to get the site ready and going was always at the forefront of his agenda. That however, is just he business side of him.

On a personal level, I don't think I have met many who are more respectful of others and kinder to them. His generosity overflows in many ways and his natural ability to bring humor to every situation is truly astonishing. I don't think there was a day I spent with him were I was not laughing till I was crying. Some of you may read his posts and say, "what the fuck." Well, that may be exactly what he wants you to think. He wants to keep everyone guessing and everyone laughing. He added tremendously to my Thailand experience and I hope to be able to do it with him again many more times.

Lastly, it is because of this site that I have been able to meet some amazing people. I appreciate all the hard work that Hoo, Foxy, Daddy and the moderators put into making this site flow. It is quite an undertaking and it takes more time than most can imagine.

Keep it up Hoo! (In all ways)

Bear Hugs and Sloppy Kisses,

OZ

We all owe a great debt of gratitude for this site that Hoo has created. I've met some amazing people thanks to him. I wish him and everyone else on this board a happy, healthy and perhaps even a more peaceful New Year. Long live HooBoy!

>We all owe a great debt of gratitude for this site that Hoo

>has created. I've met some amazing people thanks to him. I

>wish him and everyone else on this board a happy, healthy and

>perhaps even a more peaceful New Year. Long live HooBoy!

Foxy:

You deserve a word of thanks as well, jumping into the breech to help get the reviews up and running in during Hoo's recent illness. Best wishes to you for a pleasant holiday season as well.

>It's quite easy to love a guy like HB...

It really is!

Can I now also be Coverboy of the Day, Hoo?

>A great post Oz.

Not just great - profound, brilliant, insightful, dripping with wisdom. Perfect, really. Just like Oz himself - and Hoo, too, of course.

Archived