Pool boys

marylander1940

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s fit but I’m unsure about him. I don’t know if he’s gay or just GFP. He’s certainly keen on getting gay men to be his ‘cash slave’.

Yeah, there may be that question. But he may be gay and like you. Or he may be gay and still want pay. Or he may not be gay but some cash may make you likable. The world is full of possibilities.

Yeah, there may be that question. But he may be gay and like you. Or he may be gay and still want pay. Or he may not be gay but some cash may make you likable. The world is full of possibilities.

Very true @TruthBTold. I’ll let you know if I decide he’s “worth” meeting.

He certainly wants ‘cash slaves’. He was very upfront about that. I’m not too sure what, if anything, slaves get in return.

I was equally direct in my response about not being a masochist/slave. I made it plain that when I financially support a guy, I expect full interaction.

• 2 weeks later...
Please @TruthBTold Have some consideration!

I’m eating breakfast and I do not need to see a pic of a semi-naked man looking at the ass of a woman!

MscleLovr, I do apologize. I did not even notice the upper portion of her bathing suit (perhaps because I generally am only concentrated on the bottom portion of anyone's body. I will be much more wary of such a mistake in the future.