Visiting Montreal

Edward
This topic is 2824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you're looking to visit the strip clubs then definitely Friday and Saturday (though I've never visited during the winter).

At Stock, there are more dancers on a Friday and Saturday (many have day jobs in the week), more patrons and much more in terms of on stage dancing (duos, shower shows etc).

Unlike other cities, Montreal doesn't seem like a city where many locals go out mid-week.

What are the best days of the week to visit Montreal. I am planing a trip to Montreal. I have never been, I can only stay a couple or three days.

Hi Edward,

I would concur that the best days would be Friday and Saturday for visiting the clubs. Some of the best times I have had are on a Sunday night though....maybe because that is always my last night there and I just don't want it to end. lol. Stock is my favorite followed by Campus. Lux and Taboo are definitely hit or miss, depending on the type of guy you enjoy seeing.

Obviously the weekends are much busier. There are more dancers on Fri/Sat nights....including some dancers that only dance on the weekends. Having said that, I tend to like weeknights better as the clubs are less crowded and the dancers are more generous with their time and with their lapdances. Different strokes for different folks.

Obviously the weekends are much busier. There are more dancers on Fri/Sat nights....including some dancers that only dance on the weekends. Having said that, I tend to like weeknights better as the clubs are less crowded and the dancers are more generous with their time and with their lapdances. Different strokes for different folks.

Agreed - oftentimes smarter to visit when the dancer to customer ratio is more in your favor.

Archived