411 on Mark Rocco

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is no definitive report, unfortunately. Apparently, we had a snafu with him forgetting that we had set a time for the appointment. Attempts to confirm were not responded to until hours past the appointment time. Afterward, he seemed genuinely sorry for the mistake, and we're discussing a possible new appointment next week. Needless to say, I regret that I cannot report more. Hopefully, Andy2 will have more success than I had. I know that people make mistakes, so I've been making my peace with the frustration and lost time that I went through today. I was glad that he did finally communicate and took responsibility as well as his wanting to make it up to me. I have been blown off in the past, and usually the response is no response. So, I do think it was an honest mistake, and I'm willing to try again. If I do, I'll post again.

• 4 months later...

Archived