Orange you glad you looked at this post?

purplekow

Theodore Marvin DiBiase Jr. (born November 8, 1982) is an American businessman, actor, and former professional wrestler, best known for his time with WWE.

Born November 8, 1982 (age 38)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

Alma mater Mississippi College

Ted-Di-Biase408.jpg

Tyler Lough, former model, now a personal trainer in WeHo (but appears to be straight!). Born June 18, 1986.

Tyler-Lough638-A.jpg

Edited by Unicorn

http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-tyler-lough-lough-fitness-hollywood/

Tyler, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?

Like most kids in the Midwest, my childhood revolved around sports. In high school, I started working with a personal trainer in a small, dirty garage. That’s where I realized my love for fitness. From there forward it was never should I work out today rather what time am I working out today. I was really fortunate that I had a positive relationship with the gym and exercising at such a young age. I think for a lot of people they aren’t necessarily passionate about their craft instead it’s just so ingrained in them they don’t know any different. I think that’s the category I fall in. Fitness is so second nature to me that I couldn’t imagine my life without it.

After receiving my degree from Shawnee State University in Ohio, where I played basketball, I moved to New York City and began my career as a certified personal trainer. I immediately loved being around other people who were just as interested in fitness as myself. Starting out working at corporate gym was tough trying to manage creating programs for my clients as well as selling training packages. Not many people know that most trainers have to be sales people as well at chain gyms. Often you have sales goals for every month and it can be quite stressful to hit your numbers. But working at a well-run corporate gym gave me the blueprint for my own business.

In 2009, I moved to Los Angeles and had to build my training business back up from nothing. It took me a year or two to build up my business. Now, I currently have a training roster with over 20 active clients.

Tyler-Lough139.jpg