Deleted

Guest MichaelB83
This topic is 2782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a few dancers I know that are willing to dance nude for these parties but I was just wanting to get an idea of how many people would be interested in the idea. $30 entrance fee and held at a private location in New Orleans and BYOB which will be labeled with your name and served to you throughout the night. Private lap dance area and VIP rooms for even more privacy. Looking to do this on a Wednesday night with the first party being possibly the 16th of November. Would this be something anyone would be interested in?

I'm interested. I try to make it down to Nola as many times as I can every year.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, paste the weblink so we can view the pictures. Save the pictures as webpage, then paste the link address on the thread so we can click on the link and view the pictures. Or you can do what I do when I want to add a picture on the thread. Right click on the picture and copy image, then paste the copy image on the thread.

A great idea. No way I will make it to NOLA, but if someone could organize something in So Cal...? I would buy a ticket!!!!! I'd do it myself. I have produced stage shows before, but I live 250 miles from LA. There must be an LA based theater guy on here who could check if out.

There's a few dancers I know that are willing to dance nude for these parties but I was just wanting to get an idea of how many people would be interested in the idea. $30 entrance fee and held at a private location in New Orleans and BYOB which will be labeled with your name and served to you throughout the night. Private lap dance area and VIP rooms for even more privacy. Looking to do this on a Wednesday night with the first party being possibly the 16th of November. Would this be something anyone would be interested in?

I will be visiting New Orleans at the end of November and I would love to go. tried sending you a PM but your access is blocked.

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't look like it's happening guys. Or I should say it IS happening but without me. I gave my idea to a few of the dancers that were interested in working the party and now they are, in turn, doing it at their club and charging over $100 to get in on top of an insane amount for lap-dances and VIP rooms so I'm choosing not to associate myself with this since they are only seeing dollar signs and couldn't care less about providing a service to our community unless they're well compensated for it.

Thanks for trying. It sounded like a good idea to me. Perhaps they will find that their expensive idea won't work, and then the ball(s) will be back in your court. Keep us posted if things change.

Doesn't look like it's happening guys. Or I should say it IS happening but without me. I gave my idea to a few of the dancers that were interested in working the party and now they are, in turn, doing it at their club and charging over $100 to get in on top of an insane amount for lap-dances and VIP rooms so I'm choosing not to associate myself with this since they are only seeing dollar signs and couldn't care less about providing a service to our community unless they're well compensated for it.

Greedy + stupid = bad combo

Archived