Russell Tovey's Quantico character, Harry Doyle finally has a steamy man on man scene!

TruHart1
This topic is 2619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may have waited too long to buy all of "Looking" on Blu-ray. Yes some of the outdoor scenes are more meaningful because of the video upgrade. But, the story is really about people, not visuals. Maybe I have not given it a chance yet. Hope so.

Looking always received mixed reviews from both critics and viewers. One complaint gay viewers voiced was that Jonathan Groff's character Patrick was too naïve, yet kept setting himself up for constant failure in love, not least of all in cheating with his boss, Kevin (Tovey) who was also cheating on his lover!

Groff and Tovey:

maxresdefault.jpg

TruHart1 :cool:

Spring1600.jpg

Before "Looking," Jonathan Gtoff did a huge amount of theater in New York City, not just starring in "Spring Awakening" on Broadway (see above) as well as off-Broadway, London and LA. "Looking" was a step backwards because of his role, not the show. Jonathan has grown beyond the wide-eye kid roles. He successfully played the role originated by Eddie Redmayne in "Red" in Los Angeles just before "Looking."

Jonathan is better known because of "Looking" but it was the wrong role at the wrong time for his career.

He could melt anything with that look.

indeed.. and also got me moist and my legs raised on their own...fancy that

I know, right? Makes me melt (pre-cum) in my pants just looking at that particular picture very long!!! ;)

Here's Mr. Tovey doing his best Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter imitation in 2001 on the "Evil Under the Sun" episode of the British TV series 'Agatha Christie's Poirot" which had David Suchet starring as Poirot and, as I recall, was broadcast on PBS on this side of the pond!

It's the glasses which brought to mind Harry Potter but oh, my gosh was he ever cute 16 years ago!!! :);):D

17545329_10155129550849785_317779698408248547_o.jpg?oh=96888bbc7ffc5cb35d5df81e4c3567c9&oe=595B2769

Well, it appears that Russell will be leaving Quantico...at least for the rest of this season, due to his "Angels in America" obligations:

http://highlighthollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/quantico-russell-tv-1024x682.jpg

http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/04/quantico-star-russell-tovey-is-leaving-the-series-showrunner-confirmed/

Archived