NYC recommendations for tonight?

CatnameFelix
This topic is 2779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never been to a strip club, what's to best one to go to, and what do I need to know (IE: cover charge, how much is enough, best hours). I know it short notice, but I decided to do it tonight. I saw that some clubs only offer male shows on certain nights, so I'm only interested in Saturdays.

Thanks!

I've never been to a strip club, what's to best one to go to, and what do I need to know (IE: cover charge, how much is enough, best hours). I know it short notice, but I decided to do it tonight. I saw that some clubs only offer male shows on certain nights, so I'm only interested in Saturdays.

Thanks!

Uncle Charlie's tonight, no cover. 10-3

In case it matters, Uncle Charlie's has a flight of stairs to access it.

My buddy who is on a wheelchair was complaining to me about it the other day.

It was fun when I went - much older crowd in the audience than most other places,

but the accessibility issue never hit my radar.

Hope they fixed that.

What about cash on hand? What range should I bring?

Since there's only two, any none strip options as backup? Clubs with the hottest guys?

That is way too broad of a question. Set how much you're willing to spend and go with that. I've had a 200$ night and a 1000$ night - all depends on how far you're looking to go. :) Be safe and have fun.

Archived