Twist vs Floppy Rooster vs Boardwalk

joselowe
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From those who have experience, which of these 3 are the best?

I'm talking as far as lapdances. I know Twist isn't a strip club but I've heard that the dancers are hot and the lapdances are good.

Not interested in LeBoy since I'm not into twinks.

Any opinions on these 3? Which one will I get the best bang for my buck?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From those who have experience, which of these 3 are the best?

I'm talking as far as lapdances. I know Twist isn't a strip club but I've heard that the dancers are hot and the lapdances are good.

Not interested in LeBoy since I'm not into twinks.

Any opinions on these 3? Which one will I get the best bang for my buck?

Only been to Twist and Boardwalk. Of the two, I had the hottest lapdance at Twist with a well endowed Latino guy.

Were people staring or did you have some privacy?

It is not private, but the majority of folks don't stare. I think there is an unwritten code by customers that if you are getting your groove on with a dancer, customers should turn their backs to it. There is an occasional tourist who does look on but eventually he gets bored or too drunk to care. I like Twist bc the dancers are typically hotter than other places-although the majority are straight. I also like Twist bc the customers are, on average, cute. Lots of French, Latino, Canadian tourists who go there for all the bar choices within the complex. Plus Twist is in Miami Beach and within walking distance to everything, which means you get a wide variety of customers for all likes (you don't need a car or Uber to get to the bar). In other words, you may not get a chance to take a dancer home, but your chances of picking up a fellow customer who lives/stays nearby are good.:D

It is not private, but the majority of folks don't stare. I think there is an unwritten code by customers that if you are getting your groove on with a dancer, customers should turn their backs to it. There is an occasional tourist who does look on but eventually he gets bored or too drunk to care. I like Twist bc the dancers are typically hotter than other places-although the majority are straight. I also like Twist bc the customers are, on average, cute. Lots of French, Latino, Canadian tourists who go there for all the bar choices within the complex. Plus Twist is in Miami Beach and within walking distance to everything, which means you get a wide variety of customers for all likes (you don't need a car or Uber to get to the bar). In other words, you may not get a chance to take a dancer home, but your chances of picking up a fellow customer who lives/stays nearby are good.:D

Thanks, you don't think the straight dancers do privates outside the club?

Twist is wide open, like I've said on another thread. You get your lapdances next to the wall next to the bar. It's dimly lit, but everyone sitting in front of that bar usually turns around to watch.

I went there finally and it was awful I wouldn't even consider it away from the bar lol it's a small room big bar and hardly any distance from the bar and wall. Fully wide open and crowded on a Tuesday night

I went there finally and it was awful I wouldn't even consider it away from the bar lol it's a small room big bar and hardly any distance from the bar and wall. Fully wide open and crowded on a Tuesday night

Aww, I'm disappointed you didn't enjoy yourself. :( Did you get out to Floppy Rooster?

• 4 months later...
Anyone Floppy tonight (and looking to make it hard) . . .? I've read Wednesday is "Wednesday Night Cockfight." http://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/miamis-ten-best-gay-clubs-6450729

Hehe....I've been to Floppy on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and it was definitely HARD each and every damn one of those nights!!! Le sigh. So I'm sure Wednesdays will be engorged and loads of fun. @BigRic, are you in Miami for a guest appearance? :)

Do all these Miami/FTL places still not have dancers on stage until around 9:00 ?

They need to have a matinee... my nurse says I have to be back by 5:00pm... ;)

LOL yeah I noted the Floppy Website says the bar doesn't open until 10:00 pm. Quite the contrast from my experiences, say, working Adonis Palm Springs.

I hit FR and Boardwalk this week. Good experiences at FR but I had the best lapdance ever at BW with an Argentinian named Maximo. The pricing structure at BW is outrageous though. You have to pay the house $20 every time you bring a dancer into the lapdance area. Ridiculous... The lapdance area was not particularly busy and I assume that is the reason

• 2 weeks later...
I hit FR and Boardwalk this week. Good experiences at FR but I had the best lapdance ever at BW with an Argentinian named Maximo. The pricing structure at BW is outrageous though. You have to pay the house $20 every time you bring a dancer into the lapdance area. Ridiculous... The lapdance area was not particularly busy and I assume that is the reason

Last time we were at Boardwalk, I purchased a wrist band for $30. That allowed unlimited trips into the lap dance room.

Archived