Twist vs Floppy Rooster vs Boardwalk

joselowe
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last time we were at Boardwalk, I purchased a wrist band for $30. That allowed unlimited trips into the lap dance room.

Hi Poppie, a couple of questions about the wrist band at Boardwalk:

I didn't see or hear anything about it last weekend when I was there. How did you find out about it?

Did it make you an even greater target, increasing the aggressiveness of the dancers pushing for lap dances?

I've learned through my many trips down there how to handle (double meaning fully intended) the dancers at Boardwalk, but I would think that wristband would be like sending up a flare in the bar.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

According to Boardwalk’s website they are bringing back their live bar cams. I used to enjoy checking them out online between my trips (though not crazy about being on them myself when I was visiting). It was fun to see some of my favorites, check out the new guys, and look for those traveling dancers who show up for a couple of months each year.

Did anyone else watch these cams in the past?

I did when they were part of a membership to some other site I was on. The Boardwalk guys haven't done it for me the past few trips, but I get what you're saying about watching them between visits... it's cool you live far away to see what's going on. I wish all clubs did them. I know guys probably like their privacy, but seems like it's an easy revenue opportunity both for the clubs and the dancers. I'm sure it'd be easy to set up a tipping system like Chaturbate uses.

Archived