Today I feel like having Asian...

marylander1940

The age verification is appreciated. My passion for Asians is always tempered by the visual that they have to be about forty years-old before they look legal.

I know.

There is a web series on YouTube, two Pinoy guys falling in love over the Internet (in the age of COVID). Even though the actors are 20's, they look like teens. So i figured not to bother posting it.

I know.

There is a web series on YouTube, two Pinoy guys falling in love over the Internet (in the age of COVID). Even though the actors are 20's, they look like teens. So i figured not to bother posting it.

If I ever got loose in Asia, I would be in Heaven or prison...most likely, Heaven then prison. :p

I know.

If it is the one I get in my YouTube feed, they are very cute. But there are no subtitles and the guys kissing eventually wears down.

If I ever got loose in Asia, I would be in Heaven or prison...most likely, Heaven then prison. :p

I don't follow. Are you saying you would go for the underage segment? I have heard horrible things about Thai prisons.