Silver foxes and DILFs

marylander1940

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this Henry Caville?!?! Just finished watching him in the mini-series The Tudors! Damn he was hot:p:p:p:D

Good eye @Trebor... Here are other pictures of him of the many that are floating in the internet...

http://thefitnessroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Henry-Cavill-Workout-for-Man-of-Steel.jpg13-henry-cavill.w710.h473.2x.jpg5d8d4abcc2239ea27ad48800959852aa.jpg

Easygoing, I hope you are going to the PS Weekend so you can lay by the pool. Based on your prolific output these last couple of days you need to rest up. And my right hand needs to rest up too.

I considered it... Deep inside I am still shy, way deep, deep.... Ha, ha... I know some of the guys that are going to be there. I also would like to meet other forum members like you and Mike Carey who gave me good advice before I visited Sydney. There's always hope for the future... EZ/JJ.

I would say that he may not belong in this category. He may not even fit as a millennial. I'm still impressed but he and a couple of guys here are just not silver foxes/DILF.

Would have to agree but still impressive your right. Just not quite fitting the "daddy " category!

Regarding age, how old would one have to be to consider a daddy? 30's, 40's, 50's...? Would it be subjective to the admirer...?

I am not really sure and probably somewhat subjective to the admirer as you say @easygoingpal but in my mind they are definitely over 40 and typically for me prob over 50 when I am thinking of a daddy. It would be interesting to hear others take on this but assume it will be a bit varied as have not seen a written rule.:)

I am not really sure and probably somewhat subjective to the admirer as you say @easygoingpal but in my mind they are definitely over 40 and typically for me prob over 50 when I am thinking of a daddy. It would be interesting to hear others take on this but assume it will be a bit varied as have not seen a written rule.:)

When I was in my twenties, ages ago, I had a friend who was 19. He thought anyone over 20 was old. Sometimes I can't see as a daddy someone younger than me that is in his 40's or early 50's... I think, that if they have a certain look they qualify... I just don't know who I will be thinking as a daddy if I get to be in my 80's or 90's... LOL!!!