CMNM (clothed-naked scene)

jake1973

On 1/8/2024 at 10:41 AM, DamizzonNYC said:

dr08.jpegNot gonna lie, big fantasy of mine being that server. 

same with me. serve horny men while they grope me. even having woman there egging them on until they start fucking me. so hot

Finally met up with a guy I'd connected with on Doublelist like six months ago. He runs some kind of group gathering which sounds like an orgy (not for me) but was also interested in a one-way scene when I told him that's pretty much all I want to do.

So the stars aligned for us to get together this weekend and I discovered upon entry that... he is a they! He has a partner who was also home. At first I thought they had an "agreement" and we would just be in a different area of the house but the partner followed us right to the field of play. So, I did my thing for both of them and they were pretty much my perfect CMs... complimentary and respectful, but also not afraid (once I encouraged it) to tell me what they wanted to see and helping themselves to feels.

I heard from them after that they both really enjoyed the scene (as did I) and liked my body so I will definitely try to make it happen again if I'm in their area. He mentioned there are a few guys in his little group that "like to watch" so I am wondering if he'd be willing to curate the right guest list for a bigger show. It's been a long time since I showed off for more than two guys

On 8/3/2024 at 3:36 AM, Whitman said:

ANDY WARHOL PHOTOGRAPHING BOBBY HUNTER. PHOTOGRAGH BY CHRISTOPHER MAKOS.

cbfa8fff32f1c9e6f1620cd1b8dc8e1a263fb87b

Excellent.  Even thought its off topic, I thought I would take the liberty and post the below link to other Makos photographs.  70s and 80s New York was amazing.https://www.dazeddigital.com/art-photography/gallery/30913/6/chris-makos-rarely-seen-portraits-of-andy-warhol-in-drag

Edited by MikeThomas

• 2 weeks later...

In front of an older guy…

So I have been horny lately, and I’ve been craving for a good sensual massage which I am fond of. For some reason, I couldn’t find a decent legit one that is close to what we have back home. Been searching for places near NYC, jersey and other surrounding vicinities. And tbh, burning cash just because I’m in the search for a good teasing and edging is not the best way, my last one was in NYC in some men spa that I’ve had a year ago, but it definitely wasn’t as sensual as before. So I gave up. But the sexual tension was already built up and I’m really frustrated. It’s been fun sucking somebody’s dick or playing with it since I am a pleaser, but what about me?… 

So my biggest insecurity is my asian dick size, and living here in the US, you can’t really help but feel ashamed if you have a smaller cut. Like asian small. And I’m so insecure about it that I don’t wanna feel any rejection. So lately I’ve been to saunas/bath houses near our area, and it’s fun to be the giver, but then again, I’ve been craving for some good release with help. With sauna/spa/bathhouse places that are crowded, it’s hard to compete with well endowed individuals that are getting into action. If you have a smaller cut, chances are, they always expect you to do the kneeling.. and since I mentioned earlier, I was already sexually frustrated… So I planned on going in this korean sauna place wherein the reviews says that there’s literally zero traffic during weekdays and only active probably weekends. And most of the patrons are older korean grandpas…

When I got there earlier, I instantly noticed the things that would prevent you from doing the sketchy stuff, like thin curtains as entrance in the men’s sauna, or the staff entering and cleaning without any notice, as well as cameras in coed sections like the sleeping area. You know that it’s gonna be hard to do the naughty shit in a place like this, and oh, they ask you to surrender your ID. But despite those “security measures” people still comment that they’ve done it in that spa, you just have to be really really sneaky. So ok, literally, nobody except an older white guy and a korean grandpa was inside the sauna section when I entered. The white guy was nice enough to explain to me the different sections of the spa, which is really small tbh, and I know for a fact that he was just being friendly and is straight because he was leaving when I came in, and it was still mid afternoon. Gay guys, or even older gay guys would definitely have stayed if they know they haven’t gotten any action yet in a secluded spa like that. After him, nobody came in. Like it was just me and the korean grandpa that was just waiting for his scrub session. And it went on for like 2 hours, and I was about to call it a day, so I sat in the scrub bed in the middle of the sauna that was almost parallel to the mirror outside the locker room, that reflects the curtain entrance. I stayed in that position (thinking that if somebody catches me then I would see them in an instant). So I started pleasuring and jacking myself, but then this another korean grandpa came in. I didn’t calculate how exposed I was in that mirror but I just sprang from the bed and covered myself with the towel beside me. I know that guy saw me and is definitely straight, because when I went out in the locker room, slightly panicked, he was undressing with a disgusted facial grimace and covering himself with a towel then went straight to the bathroom. At that time, I was still hoping that he can be a little bit playful, because I badly needed to bust a nut. So I went back inside and dipped in the pool while waiting for him to come inside. When he got out of the bathroom, he went straight to the steam room and never went back out. So, being that I’m having an intense blue balls that time, I was just about to bounce again, stepped in to the shower, trying to jack off, but afraid to get caught by the korean guy, went out in the locker to check my phone, when another old asian guy entered. Not korean for sure. I noticed with my side vision that he was glancing at me. So I went in front of the mirror and pretend that I was fixing myself while I’m looking at him. He really looks like a creepy old perv with a bulging belly. But at that time, I was so determined to unload some frustration. So when he entered the shower area, I was supposedly gonna shower beside him, but then he entered the steam where the korean grandpa was in. I stepped into the pool while waiting for the creepy perv to come out, like a minute after, he got out of the steam and went straight to the other pool. Then I noticed he was glancing at me again and smirking, so I went out of the pool and went straight to the nearest shower where he could see me. I started stroking myself in the shower while I was looking at him smiling at me from the pool. But then I remembered, that the korean grandpa was inside the steam and if he’s in the right position, he could definitely see me. So I went back to the other pool, and just when I was about to give him a show, the korean dude came out of the steam and went straight to the shower. He was facing the wall, so I started to rise above water level, just enough for my dick to show while the creepy perv is staring at me. I started stroking again even if I’m scared to get caught by the korean dude. The creepy perv was concentrated on watching me, and I started to get really really horny, when the korean dude finished showering, wiped himself and went straight to my pool section, so instantly I submerged myself while he was entering. The korean went to the opposite corner and covered his face with a towel. So I went out, while signaling the creepy perv to follow me, hopefully to the bathroom. It was like a minute and he wasn’t getting out of the pool. So I peaked in the glass door while stroking myself, giving the perv a show, so when I went back to the bathroom entrance, door open, I went the perv getting out of the pool. So I started stroking myself again, then when the perv saw me from the bathroom entrance, he was already wiping himself but still watching me jack off. He was smiling, and I was signaling him to approach me but then he said he’s ok. I hand gestured jacking me off but he refused, he just signaled no but still watching me and smirking. He even went to his locker area and started to dress up with the spa provided clothes. And then after that he went towards me again while I was still jacking off. He was just there, watching me, all clothed, while I was jacking off. Take note that I was draped in a towel with only my dick showing out. I feel like a thousand times horny in that position. I feel so exposed and vulnerable. Now I get the rush of people and the CMNM vibe. So he was really smirking and sarcastically smiling. And going back and forth with the glancing. I said screw it, I’m really horny, so I completely dropped my towel without thinking if somebody might catch me in that compromising position. And then I started moaning and my mouth was wide open while I started shooting my cum. It was intense, and he was just there, almost like a laughing smile. It was really hot at that time. But then here comes post nut clarity. I immediately wiped the cum off the floor with a towel, with him still standing there. And throwing the towel to the bin. I started to rush to my locker, and got dressed. I noticed he walked out before I could even walk out. So I rushed to the front desk, thinking that he will snitch me from the staff, surrendered my keys and went straight to my car. I felt so humiliated that I did that because of all the sexual frustration I’ve been having for the past days. But now, after all that, it became clear to me more, why cmnm fetish exists. Mix of excitement, the feeling of humiliation, like the other person is in control of you sort of. I hope I could meet more dirty pervs who will play with my small asian dick in places like those, like CMNM style. I just wish that perv dude played with my dick at least. Maybe he likes big dicks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 4:24 PM, francisssgorg said:

In front of an older guy…

So I have been horny lately, and I’ve been craving for a good sensual massage which I am fond of. For some reason, I couldn’t find a decent legit one that is close to what we have back home. Been searching for places near NYC, jersey and other surrounding vicinities. And tbh, burning cash just because I’m in the search for a good teasing and edging is not the best way, my last one was in NYC in some men spa that I’ve had a year ago, but it definitely wasn’t as sensual as before. So I gave up. But the sexual tension was already built up and I’m really frustrated. It’s been fun sucking somebody’s dick or playing with it since I am a pleaser, but what about me?… 

So my biggest insecurity is my asian dick size, and living here in the US, you can’t really help but feel ashamed if you have a smaller cut. Like asian small. And I’m so insecure about it that I don’t wanna feel any rejection. So lately I’ve been to saunas/bath houses near our area, and it’s fun to be the giver, but then again, I’ve been craving for some good release with help. With sauna/spa/bathhouse places that are crowded, it’s hard to compete with well endowed individuals that are getting into action. If you have a smaller cut, chances are, they always expect you to do the kneeling.. and since I mentioned earlier, I was already sexually frustrated… So I planned on going in this korean sauna place wherein the reviews says that there’s literally zero traffic during weekdays and only active probably weekends. And most of the patrons are older korean grandpas…

When I got there earlier, I instantly noticed the things that would prevent you from doing the sketchy stuff, like thin curtains as entrance in the men’s sauna, or the staff entering and cleaning without any notice, as well as cameras in coed sections like the sleeping area. You know that it’s gonna be hard to do the naughty shit in a place like this, and oh, they ask you to surrender your ID. But despite those “security measures” people still comment that they’ve done it in that spa, you just have to be really really sneaky. So ok, literally, nobody except an older white guy and a korean grandpa was inside the sauna section when I entered. The white guy was nice enough to explain to me the different sections of the spa, which is really small tbh, and I know for a fact that he was just being friendly and is straight because he was leaving when I came in, and it was still mid afternoon. Gay guys, or even older gay guys would definitely have stayed if they know they haven’t gotten any action yet in a secluded spa like that. After him, nobody came in. Like it was just me and the korean grandpa that was just waiting for his scrub session. And it went on for like 2 hours, and I was about to call it a day, so I sat in the scrub bed in the middle of the sauna that was almost parallel to the mirror outside the locker room, that reflects the curtain entrance. I stayed in that position (thinking that if somebody catches me then I would see them in an instant). So I started pleasuring and jacking myself, but then this another korean grandpa came in. I didn’t calculate how exposed I was in that mirror but I just sprang from the bed and covered myself with the towel beside me. I know that guy saw me and is definitely straight, because when I went out in the locker room, slightly panicked, he was undressing with a disgusted facial grimace and covering himself with a towel then went straight to the bathroom. At that time, I was still hoping that he can be a little bit playful, because I badly needed to bust a nut. So I went back inside and dipped in the pool while waiting for him to come inside. When he got out of the bathroom, he went straight to the steam room and never went back out. So, being that I’m having an intense blue balls that time, I was just about to bounce again, stepped in to the shower, trying to jack off, but afraid to get caught by the korean guy, went out in the locker to check my phone, when another old asian guy entered. Not korean for sure. I noticed with my side vision that he was glancing at me. So I went in front of the mirror and pretend that I was fixing myself while I’m looking at him. He really looks like a creepy old perv with a bulging belly. But at that time, I was so determined to unload some frustration. So when he entered the shower area, I was supposedly gonna shower beside him, but then he entered the steam where the korean grandpa was in. I stepped into the pool while waiting for the creepy perv to come out, like a minute after, he got out of the steam and went straight to the other pool. Then I noticed he was glancing at me again and smirking, so I went out of the pool and went straight to the nearest shower where he could see me. I started stroking myself in the shower while I was looking at him smiling at me from the pool. But then I remembered, that the korean grandpa was inside the steam and if he’s in the right position, he could definitely see me. So I went back to the other pool, and just when I was about to give him a show, the korean dude came out of the steam and went straight to the shower. He was facing the wall, so I started to rise above water level, just enough for my dick to show while the creepy perv is staring at me. I started stroking again even if I’m scared to get caught by the korean dude. The creepy perv was concentrated on watching me, and I started to get really really horny, when the korean dude finished showering, wiped himself and went straight to my pool section, so instantly I submerged myself while he was entering. The korean went to the opposite corner and covered his face with a towel. So I went out, while signaling the creepy perv to follow me, hopefully to the bathroom. It was like a minute and he wasn’t getting out of the pool. So I peaked in the glass door while stroking myself, giving the perv a show, so when I went back to the bathroom entrance, door open, I went the perv getting out of the pool. So I started stroking myself again, then when the perv saw me from the bathroom entrance, he was already wiping himself but still watching me jack off. He was smiling, and I was signaling him to approach me but then he said he’s ok. I hand gestured jacking me off but he refused, he just signaled no but still watching me and smirking. He even went to his locker area and started to dress up with the spa provided clothes. And then after that he went towards me again while I was still jacking off. He was just there, watching me, all clothed, while I was jacking off. Take note that I was draped in a towel with only my dick showing out. I feel like a thousand times horny in that position. I feel so exposed and vulnerable. Now I get the rush of people and the CMNM vibe. So he was really smirking and sarcastically smiling. And going back and forth with the glancing. I said screw it, I’m really horny, so I completely dropped my towel without thinking if somebody might catch me in that compromising position. And then I started moaning and my mouth was wide open while I started shooting my cum. It was intense, and he was just there, almost like a laughing smile. It was really hot at that time. But then here comes post nut clarity. I immediately wiped the cum off the floor with a towel, with him still standing there. And throwing the towel to the bin. I started to rush to my locker, and got dressed. I noticed he walked out before I could even walk out. So I rushed to the front desk, thinking that he will snitch me from the staff, surrendered my keys and went straight to my car. I felt so humiliated that I did that because of all the sexual frustration I’ve been having for the past days. But now, after all that, it became clear to me more, why cmnm fetish exists. Mix of excitement, the feeling of humiliation, like the other person is in control of you sort of. I hope I could meet more dirty pervs who will play with my small asian dick in places like those, like CMNM style. I just wish that perv dude played with my dick at least. Maybe he likes big dicks.

Sounds like YOU should be nicknamed the "creepy perv". Lol 😆