The Beef in Back

Moondance

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so funny! As I was reading your posts as I was answering I looked at your avatar and thought "That is pretty incredible. I would love to eat that ass and then, in the same position, have him lower his arm just a tad and fuck him from behind. I know a smidge too graphic but it is early in the morning and I just had my morning cup of coffee. And I have always appreciated a man who appreciate a nice backside.

That is so funny! As I was reading your posts as I was answering I looked at your avatar and thought "That is pretty incredible. I would love to eat that ass and then, in the same position, have him lower his arm just a tad and fuck him from behind. I know a smidge too graphic but it is early in the morning and I just had my morning cup of coffee. And I have always appreciated a man who appreciate a nice backside.

I am not photogenic, and usually take awful pics, but a professional photog took that one of me and it came out pretty good. I have posted pics of myself before, in drag, in leather, in a mask, and they always receive comments. So I thought, "OK it's time for THAT ass pic" (although the pic is about 5 years old and the ass is 15 pounds fatter)

I am not photogenic, and usually take awful pics, but a professional photog took that one of me and it came out pretty good. I have posted pics of myself before, in drag, in leather, in a mask, and they always receive comments. So I thought, "OK it's time for THAT ass pic" (although the pic is about 5 years old and the ass is 15 pounds fatter)

Wow. I hate to flatter but that ass is certainly photographically eatable and fuckable. I am sure you had some fun.