The Beef in Back

Moondance

Really! And then gettin going and tongue fucking it eventually (plenty of spit required). The most difficult thing is how much energy it takes to keep the damn things open. You always have to stop, look up and demand that the guy hold them open with his hands. Well, not too much to ask.

Oh, so you been there and done that too...! The other two options I have found to help are: 1) You put your hand in his cock and massage and push up and propel him on his knees and that gives you easy access to stick your tongue further inside... 2) Have him spread his legs apart and tummy down on the bed and you can bury your face (you know where)... They have been very gracious and accommodating in the past... ;)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so you been there and done that too...! The other two options I have found to help are: 1) You put your hand in his cock and massage and push up and propel him on his knees and that gives you easy access to stick your tongue further inside... 2) Have him spread his legs apart and tummy down on the bed and you can bury your face (you know where)... They have been very gracious and accommodating in the past... ;)

That's the spirit. Getting ready for the fuck most often takes a lot longer than the fuck itself. Or I'd like it to. There is so much to do. Just be imaginative. The only thing that is a must is you (or rather I) have to have a guy who lets me know he likes what I am doing. You know moans, groans, or something. It certainly keeps you hard so that part 2 can proceed seamlessly. If you know what I mean. ;)

That's the spirit. Getting ready for the fuck most often takes a lot longer than the fuck itself. Or I'd like it to. There is so much to do. Just be imaginative. The only thing that is a must is you (or rather I) have to have a guy who lets me know he likes what I am doing. You know moans, groans, or something. It certainly keeps you hard so that part 2 can proceed seamlessly. If you know what I mean. ;)

You are right! The last guy I was with was very good at giving me subtle moans to let me know that he was enjoying what I was doing to him. I've got to get better at moaning/groaning 'cause I tend to be inside my head enjoying the moment too quietly... Live, enjoy, and learn... :)

Yes, if that is Rogan there is no way he is going to be fucked by the guy he is laying on top of. We just have to admire that beautiful ass this way. At least we can hope the guy he is laying on top of gets to eat him out.

Yes, we can always have hope to see some of that hot eating...

As for hope that Rogan will ever visit the U.S., at this time it's doubtful. From what I vaguely recall reading, he tangled with the law in some fashion & is now persona non grata on American shores.

Whatever happened must not have wiped out his international travel completely though as I did stumble across a rentmen listing for him yesterday that found him in Zurich & with other European cities listed on his travel agenda.

FYI: Because of it's convenient central European location & it's status as an international business (banking, etc.) hub & great travel connections, Zurich is now also a prime European center of activity in which providers permanently settle or temporarily set up shop. It also doesn't hurt that Swiss per capita income is off the charts!

For more of Rogan's "beef in the back", open the link below to his twitter feed & click on "view" in the blue/grey area of the opened message.

I see that you have taught classes in gay ass eating at the 400 level of college classwork!