• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Well if it ain’t you I’m putting my money on @easygoingpal... Well... Y’all now know that it ain’t I! Though I would not mind being the dude on top...

Well, I hate to disappoint everyone... That ain't me either, though I know the tongue technique pretty well and can demonstrate if anyone is near where I live... :p Ha, ha, ha... Cheers everyone!!!

We’ll note to @easygoingpal... in case you did not know the word on the street is that @mike carey has certainly had more than a bit of “fun” on the relatively quiet East Coast of the USA... and that includes places that most folk would never even consider visiting ... world traveling devil that he is!!! ;) So I can only imagine him in action in Wild Wild West Coast!!! :D

We’ll note to @easygoingpal... in case you did not know the word on the street is that @mike carey has certainly had more than a bit of “fun” on the relatively quiet East Coast of the USA... and that includes places that most folk would never even consider visiting ... world traveling devil that he is!!! ;) So I can only imagine him in action in Wild Wild West Coast!!! :D

*Gasp*

And rumour has it no range practice was involved.

Edited by mike carey