• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

I‘d happily take care of Just In Case for as long as you don’t need him. Let me know when you are ready... though he may be a little tired.

Hey @Daverwr!

Always willing to share! With you and any others! Plus I can offer this guy as well. And since I believe in Truth in Advertising I will be offering the non “shopped” version. However, I also offer the “enhanced” version just in case that might fit a bit better into your fantasy! :p

The real deal

Photo-Shopped

Hey @Daverwr!

Always willing to share! With you and any others! Plus I can offer this guy as well. And since I believe in Truth in Advertising I will be offering the non “shopped” version. However, I also offer the “enhanced” version just in case that might fit a bit better into your fantasy! :p

The real deal

Photo-Shopped

Thanks, Guy! I think I’d be comfortable with the shopped version.

Oh, I think The Real Deal would fit just fine to FMRG:p:D:p:D

Hey @Daverwr!

The real deal

Photo-Shopped

Oh, I think The Real Deal would fit just fine to FMRG:p:D:p:D

Well that only proves that there are things other than just toilet seats designed for every tush... or in other words... if the shoe fits wear it... and with a smile on your face... ?