• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Queenslandah! Shame the border's closed.

I think @mike carey would make an exception for this fine young lad. Maybe you can vouch for him and ask him to cum along?

Shoot! I did not realize that they are quite strict Down Under. Yes, somehow we either need to get this fine looking young man across the closed border... or conversely get @mike carey into Queensland. He already has the guy’s license plate, tag, or whatever they call it in Aussie land... possibly a number plate? So it should be a no brainer for them to locate one another and hook up. Plus adding a bit of mystery when hooking up for the first time make things all the more intriguing!!

Shoot! I did not realize that they are quite strict Down Under. Yes, somehow we either need to get this fine looking young man across the closed border... or conversely get @mike carey into Queensland. He already has the guy’s license plate, tag, or whatever they call it in Aussie land... possibly a number plate? So it should be a no brainer for them to locate one another and hook up. Plus adding a bit of mystery when hooking up for the first time make things all the more intriguing!!

STOP PRESS! I just did Google search on the Men of Queensland. I think we all need to go Down Under and do a mass run across the border! This is what popped up:

9f7d543bd933f50d0b1302f0fb24cae0?width=650Ì