My "pics" of the day

whipped guy

I think it is a really good photoshopping job, but there are too many precise identical adetails about the hand placement, angle of the head, texture and location of the hair for it to have been two separate photos. The area of pubic hair was done, I think

by inverting the triangle of hair, and pasting it in, and then pasting and copying the resulting diamond. The ultra sharp focus of the dick also doesn't match the slightly soft focus on the hands which would be at roughly the same distance from the camera. ...

Now, which would I perfer? Even though he's clean shaven and not giving off any hint of being into roughly play, he is appealing enough I'd certainly offer a blow job :)

Hey @honcho! I like your reasoning. It obviously the same pic photoshopped as there are two many details that are identical. However, I think your analysis is spot on and the key is that “the ultra sharp focus of the dick also doesn't match the slightly soft focus on the hands”. Therefore for his comprehensive and detailed scrutiny @honcho is hereby bestowed the coveted “good eye award”.

802.jpg?width=328&height=297

• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor