• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

8 hours ago, Trebor said:

Oh @whipped guy, I miss your prolific postings in this thread!!!  I know you post in the other gallery, but find this one is much easier to use!  Please return to posting your bountiful beauties here😁😁😁

5 hours ago, Eggman said:

I agree.  The new gallery is cumbersome.

Guys thanks for the input!  I totally agree that it can be cumbersome, and was not happy with the format when I begin playing with it back in June of 2021.  If fact due to a few new snafus that need to be worked out it has become more time consuming to post pics at the moment

However, that is more of a problem for the posters, once you get used to  how it operates it will ultimately offer an equally rewarding experience.  It’s like when Microsoft or Apple introduces a new update and you start swearing at your computer, phone, or tablet!  However, you then learn how to work with or around the update and then decide that all is really not that bad at all.   I really have put a lot of effort into the new Gallery.  So do give it another try and keep me (and more importantly the powers that be) informed regarding how it is going.  Perhaps things can be simplified, but how is way above my pay grade.  
I already posted what I had planned for tidy, but will add a few tidbits here to wet your appetite.  Beginning with…

dc3c254dac8e0ed280c7c5984cdc14782a24b596