My "pics" of the day

whipped guy

9 minutes ago, Autumnal said:

Smoking in the hayloft - What could possibly go wrong? Sexy, but not too bright!

Well @Autumnal I had misgivings about posting the pic simply because of the cigarette not even to mention the fire hazard.   But I then thought of what Al Buddy used to always say, “Hooters hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that’s dumb.”   I then thought that this guy would be the as you say the “not too bright” dumb male equivalent.  

Now if you are looking for brains how about that bellissimo giovanotto math professor Pietro Boselli.   YUM! YUM! YUM!  INDEED! 😛

pietro-boselli-09_2000x.jpg?v=1621792022

• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

26 minutes ago, whipped guy said:

Well @Autumnal I had misgivings about posting the pic simply because of the cigarette not even to mention the fire hazard.   But I then thought of what Al Buddy used to always say, “Hooters hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that’s dumb.”   I then thought that this guy would be the as you say the “not too bright” dumb male equivalent.  

Now if you are looking for brains how about that bellissimo giovanotto math professor Pietro Boselli.   YUM! YUM! YUM!  INDEED! 😛

pietro-boselli-09_2000x.jpg?v=1621792022

Yes Please!!! Perfection!

2 hours ago, g56whiz said:

Uber Wahrheit und Luge im aussermoralischen Sinne?

No! He is reading Kann der Neidischhe je wahrhaft glücklich sein?  

Sorry I should have clarified that initially.  Plus I am envious that he is reading it in the original German not to mention that I am envious of his  pecs etc. as well.  Damn! Some guys were just blessed by the gods and have and can do it all!   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Dlt-z3KkiFCPeKOroG4

And along those lines I won’t even mention how long his “appendage” is!  Double DAMN! 

😁😁😁😁😛😛😛😛😁😁😁😁

Edited by whipped guy