• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

4 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

thanks for continuing to post here, @whipped guy. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've tried the new gallery and still prefer this format.

4 hours ago, Trebor said:

Hear, Hear!!  And a hearty AMEN, @poolboy48220

handsome-hispanic-model-man-sexy-and-shi

Guys!  I realize that the new Gallery can be a challenge.  It has been a work in progress since June of 2021 and since then I have posted over 2200 pics there while posting here as well.  I totally agree that the initial impression is that things are overly convoluted and complicated.  Indeed it was easier to post the pics than to then try and figure out how to freaking view them.  So I have been there myself.   However, once you get the into the swing of things and get the routine down pat it is actually quite easy to navigate.  

So, please do give things another try, as for example every day is TGIF there!  Plus I know what you guys and others like and thinking that the Gallery would be the new and better place certainly have kept and continue to keep those who follow this thread in mind when selecting what to post.  Still,  I always aim to please so I will try to post here as well!  Thanks!