• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Many thanks WG for stoking my libido.

Saturday evening I went to our local bodybuilding contest to cheer on some of my gym mates. Once again I was struck but the number of guys who failed to build legs worthy of their great “guns”. Some of them looked like they were lumbering around on stilts. Of course the new “swimsuit” category allows contestants to cover up a multitude of shortcomings twix the waist and the knee.

I’m actually sort of angry with these guys. I had knee problems for years. I’ve only recently been able to walk painlessly after multiple knee surgeries two years ago. I long to be able to do the exercises they simply ignore. Shame on them.

My hero is a Canadian bodybuilder (named Trevor I think) who used to dance at the Gaiety in NYC. He had truly massive thighs and when he came out naked you could see that they formed a solid wall that thrust his genitals forward in a very erotic way. I still swoon at the memory.

Many thanks WG for stoking my libido.

Saturday evening I went to our local bodybuilding contest to cheer on some of my gym mates. Once again I was struck but the number of guys who failed to build legs worthy of their great “guns”. Some of them looked like they were lumbering around on stilts. Of course the new “swimsuit” category allows contestants to cover up a multitude of shortcomings twix the waist and the knee.

I’m actually sort of angry with these guys. I had knee problems for years. I’ve only recently been able to walk painlessly after multiple knee surgeries two years ago. I long to be able to do the exercises they simply ignore. Shame on them.

My hero is a Canadian bodybuilder (named Trevor I think) who used to dance at the Gaiety in NYC. He had truly massive thighs and when he came out naked you could see that they formed a solid wall that thrust his genitals forward in a very erotic way. I still swoon at the memory.

Regarding guys who fail to train their legs the term for them that I learned years ago was LIGHT BULB! As in:

incandescent.png

Big on top with not much below!