• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

This is the only one I find even remotely interesting. OK for those that like it, but the over-built guys do nothing for me!

I am happy that you found at least one guy who was to your liking. Still, you might have overlooked a number of gentlemen from among those whose pics that were posted today who are actually less muscled. You might even look to past posts as well.

Those who have followed this thread know that I feature guys who are “muscled”. Personally, I also do not generally prefer guys who are “overly muscled” or “over-built” as you say. However, I try to present the entire range of hot men who can be considered to be in the “muscled” category as many guys here actually do like the really big guys.

In any event, I appreciate your input @N13 and in the future will attempt to consider more pics that might be more to your liking. Of course that is the reason for the “like” button. I always use that a a gauge of what guys prefer for as many can attest, I always aim to please. It’s not all about me. I have obviously already seen the pics prior to posting them. As others who post here can tell you, the time involved posting such a thread is a labor of love for the pleasure of others.

Indeed as I posted here earlier today I was considering curtailing my activities were it not for a number of recent comments I received behind the scenes that gave me the incentive to continue. When it’s time to retire I will hopefully know that it’s time to ride off into the sunset.

56da5907ca0b45eb015fed971d88c57f.jpg