• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Well here are several more for @easygoingpal and others!

spooning.png

Very sweet, but for pete's sake PUT SOME SHEETS ON THE BED!! And a mattress pad might wouldn't hurt, either. I recall going home w/a few guys and discovering a bare mattress w/tangled blankets as the intended play area. Made me wanna rethink the whole deal... well, almost.

Very sweet, but for pete's sake PUT SOME SHEETS ON THE BED!! And a mattress pad might wouldn't hurt, either. I recall going home w/a few guys and discovering a bare mattress w/tangled blankets as the intended play area. Made me wanna rethink the whole deal... well, almost.

I would bet the farm that there’s were sheets on the bed... but somehow in the heat of passion they got displaced

Regarding sheets... reminds me of the times I had a guest over and we did an S&M session of the flowered sheet in the spare bedroom... it was kind of incongruous to say the least!!! However, it did set the mood for the post session cuddling. And yes! We S&M folk do luv to cuddle! ;) It brings both guys back to reality and reinforces my theory that the S&M is the most intensive way to make love... and make love we do! Unconventional luv, but luv nonetheless!