• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

No definitely no pearl necklace and not a clean compulsion but like a bed that I don't wonder if I really want to lay down on and not wonder when the last time it was changed!,

I figured as much! It is what I think we all would prefer, but at times I tend to throw caution into the wind! Now as far as the pearls are concerned I was just pulling your chain... I knew that would not be your style...plus I can tell that you are the kind of guy who can take a bit of kidding....

However, as far as @g56whiz is concerned I’m not so sure... I know that he can take the kidding around part... It’s the pearl thing... I’m not so sure about that!!

;):D

I figured as much! It is what I think we all would prefer, but at times I tend to throw caution into the wind! Now as far as the pearls are concerned I was just pulling your chain... I knew that would not be your style...plus I can tell that you are the kind of guy who can take a bit of kidding....

However, as far as @g56whiz is concerned I’m not so sure... I know that he can take the kidding around part... It’s the pearl thing... I’m not so sure about that!!

Although like pearls think these beads may be more up @g56whiz alley;)

xr_DSC_6021s.jpg

Pearls of wisdom are about the only pearls @g56whiz appreciates.