• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

LMAO...At this point in the day, does it really matter? ;)

AND...Just love this guys chest how it hangs over his abs. :p

Just out of curiosity BVB were these posted before or after your morning coffee... or have you been nipping at the cooking sherry :eek: a bit early this morning!? ;) Just wondering!

By the way I love those full lower pecs that dominate the upper abs as well! More on the way... if you are a good little boi that is!! ;)

Just out of curiosity BVB were these posted before or after your morning coffee... or have you been nipping at the cooking sherry :eek: a bit early this morning!? ;) Just wondering!

By the way I love those full lower pecs that dominate the upper abs as well! More on the way... if you are a good little boi that is!! ;)

No Cawfee yet...;) Just my morning protein shake. Actually logging off now to head to the gym. Thanks for all the pics you post everyday that get my day started. It's the one place in the forum that is a safe refuge from all of the, well you know....;)

No Cawfee yet...;) Just my morning protein shake. Actually logging off now to head to the gym. Thanks for all the pics you post everyday that get my day started. It's the one place in the forum that is a safe refuge from all of the, well you know....;)

Well thanks BVB that gives me the incentive to continue, at least for the time being... I have seriously been reevaluating my participation here in light of all the "well you know". I come here to escape all the "well you know" and seeing way too much of it here has not been good for the soul.

Life is way too short and there are so many hot men out there to be concerned with that over which we really have not much control. Plus, good to know I'm not the only one doing the protein thing! Not that it's helping, but one needs to try! Off to put fertilizer on the lawn... my exercise for the day here at the northern command post... now that my "lawn boys" just finished cutting it... always a purdy sight.