• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

What a remarkable picture this is .... it made me laugh loudly when I saw it, but the guy has a fabulously sexy body ... those tricep and lats just pop out. Lean, muscled, but not overdone. You wouldn't happen to have any face pics of hime would you? :)

@honcho when I saw this pic I though that it was priceless. There is just soooo much going in with it! Unfortunately I have no clue about the guy or even the circumstances of the photo and I did do a bit of research. I just double checked and still nothing. The caption associated with the pics did say, “These filthy gay men will do ANYTHING you want on cam.” Unfortunately the link associated with the pic was to a cam site that had nothing to do with the specific pic. The link then stopped working. Sorry :(

Edited by whipped guy

...loved what's depicted in both and would definitely liked to have been on the receiving end! Both are fab photos for the action that's presented.

Attention all cock suckers and cock lovers... and who here does not love cock?!!? This is going to be the focus of today’s posts with the intention of jumpstarting the weekend in a totally XXX manner. As time allows I will be adding pics throughout the day.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/54e40279293a7865454443a4bd2ae7f6/tumblr_pc3evkntPE1wdnamwo1_1280.jpg